SERIOUSLY Considering the BBL - Chicago, IL

Who are some good doctors in or near Dallas Texas...

Who are some good doctors in or near Dallas Texas that does the bbl surgery??? Opinions please. This is my first time seriously thinking about getting a procedure done like this. I have been doing a lot of reading but I will also love to hear some personal advise and/or opinions. Do I need to be a certain weight when I get this procedure done is one of the most information questions I will like to know??? Thanks my future bbl sisters :)

Welcome!

Hey there, thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. Here is a list of doctors in Texas. All you need to do is click on the city you want to look in and then on BBL, it will then show you all of the board certified BBL doctors in that particular city.

Hope this helps!

Hey Nicki86,
Thank u and I'm happy to be apart of the bbl sisterhood. My measurements r 42-38-??? (I'm not sure of my hip inches). I'm n the process of losing weight before my surgery, but I don't want to lose too much weight that it will render me of getting the desire amount of cc's I want.

Hi, welcome to the bbl sisterhood. What are your measurements n where do u carry most of your weight?