Remakemybutwah - Dallas, TX

Well, I have 8 days before my surgery, and yes im...

Well, I have 8 days before my surgery, and yes im very nervous, anxious and excited. I've been praying alot, that everything will go well with no complications during or after surgery and that I get the desired results.
I my buttocks has such a wierd shape and Its not womanly so im getting it redone

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Started my "make me Heal vitamins and extra vitamin K and C

First of all I've been reading the all the blogs and so far Im the oldest one to have bbI done!! (over 50) ever since I gave birth it seems my butt never was the same. I am too embarrased to show photos however, once the procedure is done, I am going to post before and after photos.
I guess you cant prepare enough..I made a list of what I may need, but since im local I wont need to pack alot. I thank God for my husband and the support from family and friends. Its kind of funny though, I called an old friend and I told her what I was having done and she laughed and said you are finally going to get your "dents" fixed!! I forgot I ever mentioned it to her or complained about it to her, but I've been talking about it for years and years, but back in the day, there was really nothing you could do about it except for implants and I knew I didnt want that!!
I am healthy, I am not on any medication, except hormones, Dr. said that is ok, so I am on my way for this transformation...
I need women who are encouraging and positive and knows the Lord to hang with me through this journey!!
Im about 5'5 166 lbs, always get mistaken for being younger than my age, nice looking and I take care of myself. I have danced for years, ballet, jazz, modern, hip hop and now I am a Zumba Instructor. Well Im not looking for a Jlo or nikki M, or this gigantic butt, but.....I do want some junk in the trunk ( to make up for all those past years just being flat, and I call it disfigured!!) My Dr. and I went over all my wish pictures and so we can be on one accord. This is a one time shot for me, I do not want to plan on doing this again, so I will post a few wish photos....until my next updated, are there any older ladies in the house??? ok nevermind....are there any believers in the house???? holla at me!!

good luck!
Thank you!
Welcome to realself. Your surgery date is right around the corner...you are so lucky. I wish u the best and don't forget to put up post op pics. Im so excited for u

Count down......3 days...OMG

Hello Ladies,
Well Friday is almost here, and Im starting to feel the anxiety!! My job has received the paper work of my absence, and I am collecting all of my supplies ie.. perscriptions, bed sheet protectors, a funnel ( instead of sitting down, I can stand, or go in a disposable cup).. I decided to make myself some homemade chicken soup..yum yum, taking my 'make me heal' vitamins faithfully. I Taught my Zumba class last night, and will teach again on Thursday.. Did any one of you do your BBL with a local anesthesia? Well I was reading the Q and A about it and a few doctors felt like you would not get the desired results you want, because they do not harvest enough fat under a local..however on the other hand its safer etc.....I kinda wish I would have went with a Dr. that does the General but i didnt. So my strategy is to tell him to go ahead and inject me with as much harvested fat that he can...Initially my concern was I dont want it too big, but since I've been reading pros and cons and that particular statement, im going to tell him to go for it..I rather have too much than not enough...Please tell me what some of your thoughts are about that..Holla at you tomorrow..Blessings!!!

Praying all went well on Friday, happy healing!
Good luck. I look forward do seeing you on the other side. Age is nothing but a number

All is well, its over!!

Hello Ladies,
I did it! its done!! i am post 1 day...Let me share I was so nervous while riding to his office. Since he does it under a local, it was done in his office. I called myself tiring myself out the night before, i did 2 Zumba classes, cleaned my house, and stayed up and made some homemade chicken noodle soup... My Husband, My Mom, My Sister and my Best friend went with me. When I arrived i had to pee, then after they called me to the back they needed a urine sample,,,im like...omg i just peed!! so we had to wait about 20 min longer so i can go again, and before they can give me the drugs to relax me. i took the drugs i really didnt feel anything until i actually got on the medical bed then i just closed my eyes. They started giving me the numbing medicine and began the procedure.. i was definetly awake during the whole thing. It Felt weird and in some instances it hurt like a stabbing feeling but when i let the Dr. know he gave me more numbing (local) and continued. I ended up getting 420cc each cheek....So far i love my buttocks it looks more full and round and im just hoping it wont go down too much!!!! Ive been writing this now for 3 days so yes, im post 3days now. I feel great and im going to post my before and 1 day post op picture...once again im so glad its over and i think if i would have given it more thought i may have went with a general anesthesia instead of a local. Anyway, my Dr. was great as well as the staff. i have my first appointment on Wednesday.
Oh, my prescription 800 mg of ibuprofen is great for daytime pain and the hydrocodone bed time. The pain itself is subsiding daily so eventually i wont need any pain medicine. I take my arnica pills every morning, my antibiotic pill 2xs day, and my make me heal vitamins throughout the day. Continue to pray and thankful for family and friends support.
I got a little mixed up on the garments and extra foam etc... but i got it straight. so check out the photos so far.....give me a min to download...

Hows it going?
Wishing u well during your recovery phase! ;) I too teach Zumba and a little concerned about what the participants will say or think when I return with more "junk in my trunk"! lol

One Day after Surgery

I will post final pictures in the latter part of October....after my 12 weeks...

Hello out there!! Just wanted to update you and share somethings that has been on my mind and in my heart....Its been a little over 9 weeks now and you can say I am somewhat satisfied with my results. I have to admit I wish I would have looked at other doctors before I made my decision. My doctor is great, a very nice, professional, sensitive and thorough Dr. but Im not totally satisfied with my results... I didn't get the size I wanted.. It looks like Im going to need a tummy tuck to really see really good results. Im concerned only because I do keyloid and I will need radiation treatments to assure the scar does not come back ( I had radiation treatments on my scar from my two C-sections over 20 years ago and treatment on my chest from a keyloid about 5-6 years ago so i know it works). Anyway, I will have to work that out, but my suggestion to those who are considering, especially if you are small framed like me, make it clear to your Dr. to transfer MORE than enough, to make sure you get the desired results.... my Dr. only put 420cc in each buttocks and a significant amount was absorbed so I do have more than I started out with and my Husband thinks its fine... it is a small cute butt... however, I want more!!! So, Im going to be patient and work out and hope some of this swelling goes down in my stomach and back area before my after pictures next month, and if not, it is what it is and Im hoping its still just fat then I may consider a revision and do the process over... or may consider a tummy tuck etc..... Ladies make sure you do your homework so you can get what you want the first time!! I went to two Dr.s and made my decision, I suggest you go to 3-4 at least... I took the sate Local anesthesia, and in a way I wish I would of had a General....Anyway let me hear your thoughts... I have talked to my Dr. and he wants me to wait until the swelling goes down and then we can look at other options, which is what Im going to do... Blessings
Let us know how you are doing...I go in on October 28-- I hope I can see your results by then. I am 49---thanks!!!

After Pictures on Monday!!!

Hello everyone, I will post my after pictures next week!!! Anyone having sx soon? update us and keep us posted!!!
Blessings

Please join RealSelf or sign in.