My Miracle Worker - Dallas, TX

When I first decided to have this procedure done,...

when I first decided to have this procedure done, I was reluctant because I was being told by different doctors that my age and the fact that I had four children could have a negative result and then when I decide to try, the cost was so outrageous that I felt that I had been born with this old body and lived with it almost half a century so that was that. I decided to make one last effort and contacted one more Dr and he did not perform the type of surgery that I was interested in and he referred me to Dr Armijo. my blessings began at that moment, I scheduled a consultation and after my first visit with him I knew that he was MY doctor. He was so caring and sincere, although I had some problems with my health, he explained to me what we would have to do in order for him to do the procedure and thanks to him, I made a complete lifestyle change and he did the rest. Most surgeons would not have cared enough to discuss other health issues unrelated to the procedure being inquired about, he was concerned enough that I felt the sincerety in his voice. Now when I look into the mirror I see a beautiful woman with curves and got it going on. I want to say thanks to Dr. Bryan Armijo and his wonderful staff for changing my life and being so incredible. I would recommend him for anything as a matter of fact I might have my Boobs done next. Dr Armijo is not just my doctor he's my family and that's why I always tell him that we don't greet with a handshake we we greet with a hug. Luv ya Dr. Armijo
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Armijo is not only a great Doctor he's warm and caring as well as professional, he's a miracle worker. I'm a 49 year old woman with 4 children and he performed the surgery with no saggs or baggs. I would use him for anything else I need done inwhich is not much.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the brazilian butt lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the BBL community.