11 DAYS POST OP, DR.SALZHAUER!!NEW PICS!!:)

So ive been looking for a good doc for the bbl and...

So ive been looking for a good doc for the bbl and all I keep hearing about is cortez and salama. I am in dallas I dont wanna travel. Does ny body know someone good this way im driving myself crazy!!! I have been lookin back and forth but theese docs just dnt seem right I was thinkin about dr sacha obaid but idk im lost. Help
Hey girl just searched your whole blog ! Where are your photos ., got Surgury dec with salz n Iam freaking out

excited!!!

Hey ladies I been savin up my cho chos I can feel it comin soon even though I havent chosen a doc lol its either cortes or obaid. I just wanna say thnk u to all of u dollz. U gave me so much insight from a positive view with ur pics and reviews it helps me know wat to expect. Nd if u have a doc in mind for me plz let me know. I will keep everyone posted through this experience as soon as I really get the ball rollin lol thnk yall ladies

overwhelmed!!!!

So I think im thinkin about this too hard im already stressed and I hvnt even set ny days for a consultation or ny thing. Im going to send cortes some pics tomorrow of my body so he can give me a price. Idk this is alot to tke in nd the real **** hasnt even started. Im one of those people who stresses about nything. Im trying to c who can take care of the lil ones, who can come with me, and my job of couse oh gosh I could go on forever about what im stressing over. I think im just overwhelmed. Well ttyl ladys(anybody with some encouraging advice out there I need it)ttyl thnks ladies

pics

Will upload sme pics of this terrible shape when figure out how

pics

Pics of my body as of now

Pics

salama

So salama says im a good candidate for the bbl. He wnts me to lose 5 pounds bc my fat is lower so my waist line will look good after sx I eanna see what cortes says also mind still open

im so lovin salamas staff

So nancy quoted me 8999 plus 500 for my arms I gotta get on my shit so I can get this dne. Hustle hard lol just venting im excited she told me no need for tt my skkn is really good and my flanks are wonderful lol bc thts where hes most aggressive.

sad

Hey ladies I really need some positive intake my grandpa says im nuts there are too many complications and im being selfish. He has raised me and I hate when he speaks on things hes usually always right. My co workers also sat dont do tht I need some positive words ladies thnks

feelin good now I need do put dwn a deposit

Ok so hey ladies. Im so proud of myself I hve put up 1000 dollars in less than a mnth. I started savin 2 mnths ago but I touched tht money lol so I had to start over. Its very hard for me not to touch money I absolutely love to blow it like im rich or smthn lol. But ny ways if I keep goin this route I will definitely be able to get the procedure dne in 9 or 10 mnths just to be on the safe side. I just dnt know whats gnna happen when its time to get my hair done lol I spend ALOT of money on my hair I guess I will find a way though I love hair! Ok back to subject sorry got a lil off the subject talkin about my 2nd love which is hair. Ok so I was so sure that I wanted to go with salama but now idk my mind is still open ive sent cortes many pics they just cant seem to get back to me and they said they hvnt recieved them its just back nd forth ugghh. I do hve a consultation dec 3 with a doc out here obaid. He doesnt hve too mny rs girls only 2 but he is the best in dfw he is not too conservative with the ccs and hes 15 min from my house but I am open and ready to find the right doc so I can put a deposit dwn asap any ladies can throw sme docs out there nd help plz let me know

wow just noticed I hve no introduction

Hey beautiful dolls so my slow a** just noticed I hve no introduction abt myself. Im 22 yrs old 2 children. Im 5'2 about 150 lbs which is big for my height. Well I think im 150 scale is old need to buy a new one seriously its ten yrs old. Im so ready to start this new chapter of my life.i used to hve booty but with each pregnancy it got smaller. There were a couple of girls at my school when I was younger with the same name so they would reference me to big booty k****. Lol if they cld only c me now. Those were the good days I was too young to appreciate it though. Well I eat sleep and literally dream about this sx I can wait for a CHANGE!!!

*wish pics*

another wish

salamas RH

Hey ladies does anyone know some info abt salamas new RH house and ny experiences and cost plz let me know

ladies help

Ok so Im thinking im going to put my deposit dwn tomorrow for dr rani salamas partner. I will hopefully be staying in their new rh house. Heres my worries. How did u ladies part with being from home. I hve to admit im kind of scared to leave home by myself nd will probably be traveling by myself. Please dome advice what did you do to cope with the detachment from kids and the thought of hvn sx far away from home????

deposit made

Yay ladies deposit put down for sx and recovery house!!!!! Nervous as hell

wtf y am I feeling like this?

Ok ladies im so srry for all the whinning all the time but seriously my gut feeling is askin me y the hell are you going out of twn by urself to get this sx. Even the thought of this sx is really getting to me nd for me its nt so much the operation but the what happens after. Ive been a heavy cigarette smoker for 10 yrs hvnt had even a check up in about 9 yrs I feel like im setting myself up for disaster.even though I will be at serenity recovery house and I know I will be well taken care of my gut feeling is really annoying to me right now. But everytime I look in the mirror I wanna cry. Im not the same ME anymore I wont go out I wont do nything to myself I am definitely depressed about myself! As soon as I cme from work I just lay in my bed. I hate this feeling I really dnt wanna DIE gettin this sx or ny infections and etc. I cant mke my family pay for something like tht. ive never left home nd I know my grandpa is just going to put the icing on the cake scarin the sh** out of me and causin a scene before I go he prolly doesnt think im serious about goin to florida im srry I hve to vent yall. Yall r the only ppl who understand. Did ny body feel like this plz let me know. I just feel like smthng bad will happen but its a come and go thing one day im ok the nxt im scared im a die or smthng else will happen to me. I just wnna cry I feel stuck!!!!!--

need to loose weight

Ok so im going to TRY to lose about 15 pounds so my results will look awesome I need to loose some belly and arms lets see how this goes!

pics

Just some random pics in comfy clothes

sx so far away and im getting anxious!

Omg im gettin so anxious I know my fiance is so tired of me tlkn about how good im a look in this and tht. I just wish I cld snap my fingers and it wld be dne with lol what a wish huh? Oh yea and special thnks to kristy for fixing my page:) thnk u kristy u r the best

burns

Ok so ive been lurking and ive came across a few dolls that hve had some burns from the lipo. Ive heard the stories from DR but the stories im reading are from docs in the u.s is this smthng tht just depends on how ur body tkes it or what?

srry dolls

Srry for posting this I know this blog is just about my journey but I am feeling like im fu***** pregnant. I pray my cycle cms in a cple days I am not ready for another one and I really dnt want to hve to be planning another sx. Ugggghhhh I just need to pray. Im getting so frustrated even thinking about it.

something is pulling me to DR

Ok so for the last cple days smthng has really been bothering me nd its yily. Not in a bad way but after all the bad stories nd how scared I wld be to go out there smthng is literally pulling me twards her I cnt explain it. I hve already put 1000 dwn for rami nd the recovery house sooooo yea im not wastin 1000 dollars. I dnt understand when I first saw the reviews about DR and yily I was like hell naw I cld not go out of the country and get sx and knowing sme women didnt cme back its fu**in scary out there im already just as scared to go to florida. But for sme odd reason im feelin like dang I wish I cld go to her. Did n y body else hve this feeling I mean I had a dream tht baez from DR was preping me for sx. Its driving me crazy help!

uggh

Ok so ive just been fantasizing lookin in the mirror thinkin about how my bodys gnna look after sx then I started to notice smthng my stomach hangs.... its like theres no fat at the bottom of it but it hangs super low mannnnnn I do not want a tt

some pucs of the recovery house I will be staying at:)

feelin like I wanna get out of my skin

Did any one feel kind of depressed pre op? The reason I ask is b/c im so ready for this sx. Ive never been tge one with low self esteem but Ive been hvn low self esteem for the past 6 mnths. I wnt go out or anything. Now I dnt know if its just my self esteem bringin me down or what but I kind of been feelin like my fiance is really kind of disgusted by my body nd idk if its cuz we hve been together for a long time or if its just me. Sometimes he does hit soft spots like "girl look at ur stomach from the side lemme tke a pic nd show you" now he is playfull but its a soft spot for me. I used to literally stay in the mirror all day not b/c I was concieded but I just loved the way I looked but now I literally cry sometimes. I hve a chubby face nd fat stomach no hips no butt im just a mess and im so ready for this surgery I really need this for MYSELF!!!!

lol this sx is causing chatter

So funniest thing happened today... I was on my lunch break and inside wendys, while I was waiting inside in the line I hear 2 females. Here are there words."omg her butt looked so good and her stomach came out so flat and yea tht surgery is definitely a winner, but girl we gone talk more about it when we get out this line".lol I wanted to turn around and say yes ladies and I will be getting tht sx sep 23rd and yes it is wonderful!! Lmao I swear I wnted to let them know its ok nothing to hide, im in the same boat as yall. I hust had to share this with yall it was just too funny to me.

ugghh

So ive been trying to keep a positive attitude but im so mad tht my doc does the wrk half the price over at vanity cosmetics! Idk what to do im kind of pissed

RS

So when I came to this website I seen all positivity and warmth. But now its just crazy. Im way past drama nd negativity! Therefore I dnt need or need to see any smart comments or just plain ignorant comments. I call them "internet gangstas". But ny ways everyone is grown nd shld hve a grwn woman conversation. Not fill the post op and pre op dolls with negativity over stupid petty things and with tht being said im a just sit back in the cut. And to all of you positive dolls much love?

forgott to add

Forgott to add someone kind of made me get out of character for a lil bit and im not lettin tht hppen ny more so it is what it is. Will not be indulging into anymore. Now.... back to the sx plans and nthn else

things for sx

Ok dolls.... so its time for me to start stocking up on things. All I know pre op is iron pills multivitamins etc but post op an extra faja, pineapple juice, no salt, hibiclens,gauze,tape,soap,Neosporin,bobby pillow, yoga mat, maxis, paraschuette panties lol. I think im missing smthn help!

I ?yall

So I really dont know what I wld do without you beautiful women. I swear I dnt even think I wldve gotten this far into my sx. I prob wldve just kept fantisizing instead of making it reality. Ive seen the good the bad and the ugly. I thnk yall so much for the love, support, and constant teaching about the experiences.

typo above

I ? yall

vanity

Well just tlked to jess at vanity I will be having a phone convo with him. Seems tht theres been a lot of questioning about where he is. Jessicas wrds were he is now here full time. He will most likely finish the girls that hve paid in full. But anywho im a need elite to call me back this is getting out of hand!

ok.... im really thinkin about switching to vanity!!!

Ok so dr.g has not called me although I hust spoke to jessica and he has been busy I am really thinking about hvn a face to face consultation with dr.g at vanity. Maybe in a cple mnths or so. I do beliece Jessica is telling the truth. Yes I feel more comfortable with eps I love nancy but if ghurani decided to move past tht chapter im all with him! Ladies this is just ridiculous and I dbt hve time for the games tht are being played about this eps has 1000 dollars of mine. Tht 1000 is for ghurani!!! With tht bein said eps better cme on wit it nd call back with an explination! Im not tryin to play hide n seek, peak a boo, or any other type of childish games. Srry yall but im a lil pissed and frustrated

more pre op pics***

Heres a few more pre op pics im gnna hve the hubby tke sme from the back its kind of hard doing it by myself.

im scared

Ok yall so I went to the dentist and drumroll....... I have 12 cavaties and 2 root canalas!!!! I havent been to the dentist in 11 yrs.Im scared shitless my point is how the heck am I gnna get myself through this sx if im scared as hell to sit in a dentists chair to fix my teeth!

waiting to hear from nancy

Ok so I got an e mail last night from nancy saying she was srry she didnt get to call me yesterday it was busy bc of consultation day and tht she wld call me today. Im waiting.... i hve so mny questions for her esp like why is ghurani listed on RS as his practice is ghurani plastic surgery with their adress under it?and how long will he be there? And what about the girls tht have a deposit dwn? And more! So I will be sure to update as soon as I tlk to her.

no call from nancy

So ive been waiting kn the infamous call from nancy but guess what that didnt happen. I called her around 3 the girl took a msg. Im very pissed she knows exactly what im callin about I emailed her about this last week now im tryin to be patient but its wearin very thin with them I know they are busy but she told me she wld call me today and also if someone has such a concern as I do you wld clarify tht asap right???

puttin deposit dwn tommorow:)

Well I will be puttin dwn a deposit dwn tomorrow AGAIN here we gooooooo! I hve almost half my sx just a cple hundred away!!! Im ready for this to be dne bd over with so I can move on to the nxt which are my breast! Well ttyl for now xoxoxo

yall im soooo obsessed

I am absolutely in love with her shape!!! I need my tumny flat asap!! Omg yall I wish I wish I wish!!!!!!!

wtf

Why arent my pics loading gnna try again!

ok lets try this again... my new wish pics!!!!

Her body is the ish!!! Clearly im obsessed lol

yaaay

Yaaayy im a realfriend!!! Thnk you RS and most of all thnk all of dolls muah xoxo

vanity get it together!

Ok so I know vanity is unorganized and blah blah blah but when theres cash money being put on the line, hotels bein booked, vacation times bien put in for wrk, guess what I really could care less how busy they are or behind they are. Im very frustrated right now about the things im seeing goin on with vanity. I will not feel at ease until I see my doctor face to face. Seems to me they are just tellin ppl stuff but are really not tkn the action to do what were supposed to do in the first place naw naw naw doesnt wrk like tht. they need to get it together like now!

im goin crazy

Ok im getting stressed I feel like smthn is always gettin in my way.... ugghhh man I dnt understand why? Is god tryin to tell me smthn? Evwrything is so crazy right now with vanity. Oh yea forgott to mention elite. Like wtf why cant this happen right for me right now!:(

im feeling better and more at peace

Well first of all I wld like to say thnk you to all of you beautiful women for ur support..... salasbarbie nd needmorejunkinmytrunk.... I ?yall((hugs))). Im gnna tke it one day at a time and just pray for the best. And I thnk all of you dolls for everything!!!

wtf

I dnt know why everytime I use my heart symbol it places it then it turns into a question mark lol typo above its I heart yall not ? Yall lol

no support once again

So my fiance was helping me count my money for the sx tht I hve saved up nd I miscounted and he threw the money and was like "got damn you always actin stupid and you know what I dnt wanna hear about all this bbl ish, im not goin wit you to FL for ur consult. Dont tell me nthn I mean nthn about it!!!" Yall I live with this man nd of course thts the person I always tlk to about my sx hes my best friend! Im just like wow he must hve been thinkin like this all the time. Its kind of lime he flipped for no reason... he smetimes does flip out nd get aggrivated for stupid things but he knows this is smthng I want so bad! Oh nd also a cple weeks ago he was like we prob not gne be together 2015 cuz u gne think u the ish. Like wtf I let tht go but now im just pissed!

pre op pics(old body)

Here are a cple pre ops taken 2 yrs ago

I cnt wait!!!

Yall I cnt wait to put my booty in theese after sx

Forgott one

consultation at vanity

So I will be having a face to face consultation at vanity with both ghurani and fisher on march 21st I will not put half of my sx dwn until I see my doctor face to face so with tht bein said I wont get a date until I put my half dwn! Hopefully I can get a june date when I go dwn there bc I want to get this dne while my kids are out of school. Pray for my girls!!!

typo above

Pray for ME girls thnkx!!xoxo

sooooo anxious

Ok dolls I hve to say I am way too anxious im feelin like mar 21st is too far away.... vanity is boomin nd bangin right now.... like I said before I do have half the money to put dwn for a date but I dnt feel comfortable doing it until I see my doc in person. Ok another issue im really feelin fisher right at this moment now I do hve consultations with both ghurani nd fisher but fisher is gettin real popular right at this moment and at my consult if I decide to go with him im prob not goin to get my june date tht I reallllly want!!! Omg im all over the place. Idk what to do yall.

yellpp... my gish thid anxiety isnt going away!!!!!!!

Ok so my post above abt bein so with my consult nd everything. I WANT my june date and I feel like its not gnna be there cme mar 21st ugghhh. I keep tellun myself its ok everything will wrk out but the reality is fisher is already booked until april. So just imagine what it wld be when i decide what i wanna do in a cple mnths eeekkkk And idk about sched right now but I want both my options to be open... I think im a pull my damn hair out seriously man come on mar 21st hurrrrrrry up!!!

typos lol

"My gosh this anxiety isnt goin away" ( I hate this damn phone)

hey loves

Ok so I know I have a super long journey ahead of me but ive decided to record myself along with this crazy journey detail for detail got the idea from callmedushi nd lesliemosoko! Gotta luv yall! Stay tuned dolls muah xoxo

honest opinion please!

Ok dolls so I am 5'1/5'2 ish im short with kind of slim legs idk if its bc I dnt hve any hips tht my legs look smaller or what. I def know once I get sme hips my body will be way more proportionate. But heres my ? Do yall think I will look cray with a big donk nd hips kind of like irenethedream... ive been kind of wanting the more natural look but now not so sure! Irene is very short but carries her body well. Please ladies honest opinions I value them! And also do you think my legs will look bigger when hips are filled in? Thnks xoxo

conformation from jessica

Conformation DONE now gtta book my flight!!!

Ok so booking a flight is really wearin on me the ish is waaaay too high not including taxis hotels nd food omg wtf am I gnna dooooooo??????

diet time

Ok so for the ladies that are trying to loose before sx..... I will be going on my exclusive diet feb 1st! The ingredients are fruits and vegetables mixed together... blend them un a blender and wha la there you hve it!!! I have a friend that has lost 10 pounds in two weeks yall. Thus is going to be hard but its gnna be so worth it at the end. However I do plan on excersizing and eating right after my sx also. Im gnna post sme pics of what the drink looks like.

ghurani

Ladies I just got off the phone with jessica she just told me ghurani is no longer doing bbls period!!! And he has cut all ties with the bbl. Im speechless woooooowwww!

my thoughts on all this!

Ok so heres my thoughts on the whole vanity ghurani thing...... too much stress, lying, wasting money, time, vac! This shit is kind of unreal. But im a keep my head nd keep searchin for a doc. Im really pissed and confused as hell but life goes on now for the girls tht hve dates GO GET YOUR MONEY!!! I am just disgusted as in whats goin on! Ive read sooooooo mny reviews today about vanity idk im just tired of all the bs and run around with my journey so far. So its back to the drawin board for me.

searching for a new doc!

Ok so I did say I wanted to just kind of tke a break from the bbl but damn a girl wants this sx bad! I hve sacrafised so much for this sx.... any suggestions on any ps will be very helpful.

back on the bbl train!!!

Ok so ive been just spendin soendin on birthdays lately. Ive been really pinchin out my money seriously!!! I feel like I hve to start all over but its ok cux my b day is next nd all im askin for is mula bby. Its time to get this ball rollin on my sx lets get it lol as soon as I find a PS( I hve faith( im a get my back right nd this is gnna hppn!!! Xoxo

hey dolls!

Just bored decided to update on things..... well I hvnt found another surgeon yet kind of irritating and im getting a little impatient! I really wish I had the guts to go to the DR. Im scary though lol. Duran did quote me 3800 for just the bbl a while back. Idk yall im still on my search. I pray I find a doc pretty soon!

more pre op pics im bored lol

I can only imagine how mny pics I will tke post op lol... nd excuse the mess!:)

hey beauties:)

So im tryin to put a deposit dwn for dr.s arianny answer your phooonnnee!!! Lol I love them anyways wi give more detail after deposit is made!

yaaaaaayyy

I am officialy scheduled 8/13 for salzhauer........ im getting lipo on my arms,flanks,entire back,and abdomen!!!! And fat transfer to butt nd hips!! Yaaayy im so happy I hve alot of faith in this doc nd plus hes been givin sme wonderful bodies!!!

All I want for my birthday is a big booty lol

Heres my birthday song" happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeeee, I wish I had a bootieee!!! Lol

I feel so special:)

So I come home from work check the mail and I have a letter from salzhauers pc arianny... I love tht they tke the time out to do things like this. jm so hppy I found him!

ordered a post op outfit... dont laugh

So I ordered this sexy outfitt for my post op I tried it on yall dnt laugh! I took alot of front pics for yall but I didnt even hve to courage to put up the backside pics it was terrible!!!lol I also posted a pic of what the outfit looked like on the model:)

pics didnt upload ok trying again!

hardcover book

I have recieved my hardcover beautiful book from dr.s with pre and post op instructions, and also his wunder tape that is used to lift the booty lol

yellpp

Ok, so I really just need some advice on nurses for aftercare for dr. Salzhauer affordable but good as well! I need a nurse with a car also tht can tke me where I need to go please throw out sme good nurses!!-

I cant wait!

So im up lookin stupid in the bed while my bf sleeps away now this might be a lil too much info but we usually hve on sun. All of a sudden hes not in the mood.... wtf sinse when??? Now he still is playing with my fat nd saying omg look at ur stomach its so big i honestly think he is just turned off by it idk smthns up. Im so uncomfortable myself I might it the wrong way but thts just how im takin it I hate this ill be happy when my insecurities dnt effect what ppl say or feel. Idk im in my feelings lol

chicken legs

Ok so ive updated about this subject before...my legs are so small they are completely off with my body! Anyways my question is do yall think it wld look funny with a big booty with theese legs honest opinions. Oh nd excuse the night ckothes nd hair I look a mess lol

legs

Forgott I will post some far away pics of legs also here goes please excuse this big as* t shirt it mkes me look humungo at top!

hotels nd flights

There are so mny hotels nd flights for a good price right now! Idk if I shld wait until my sx is paid off or go ahead and book!

txtng with dr.salz

Yall this doc is amazing by far the service to the asses Ive seen im so happy I found him! Anyways when I had my consult he gave me his personal cell as he does to all of his patients and told me if I had any questions to ask him soooooo... (this man prolly thinks im cray) but I txted hjm asking him about my stomach nd my wish pics again! replied in seconds and assured me he will do his best and to stay positive! Lol im positive I kind of just wanted to see if he wld really attend to my question. Wheeww yall his service is KILLING game right now in my opinion!:)

smoking

Ok its time to stop smoking like ive said before I have been a heavy smoker for about 10 yrs(started very early) I hve an electronic cig but I need help any advice for heavy smokers had to quit besides chantix???

wow not my doc but look what I found in my town!

So I see this billboard today abt 5 min from my house im in dallas lol most of theese girls get shots but now they are gnna reasearch this ish damnnnn man I need my sx quick lol. Then its right in the hood too

lipo

Ok maybe im going overboard lol im getting lipo on arms, flanks,abdomen,entire back, and maybe chin... I want a makeover I hve a vision lol

more pre ops

So im trying to put as mny pre op pics as possible idk abt u guys but I love to mke comparisions betwwen pre and post pics. So I want to see alot of both here goes... and lol again excuse the dirty mirror I cleaned it yesterday srry the maid usually cleans for me as you can tell its been a while but shell be here tomorrow so no more dirty pics lol xoxo

forgott one^^

Oops forgott one look how my tummy hangs with a crease on my waistline eiwwww

breast lift

I am debating if I shld get a ba with no implants with my bbl. Idk which way to go with this one!mmmmmmm gtta keep thinkin!

body shaper

Hello beauties well I made my first purchase for my sx yaaayy. Thank you azzmatazz for letting us know abt this wonderful shaper from burlington. I bought mine in a two piece form the top is tightttttt as hell its a med and the bottoms are a larfe and also the bootoms have a booty cup for ur new booty I love it! I did like the one piece shaper as well but the rwo piece made more sense to me my top shld be way smaller than my bottom after sx so I didnt feel like the one piece was for me (which comes in one size, so if its a large so the top) anyways ive attached sme photos. Until next time loves xoxo

update above^^^

And also even though I feel like the 2 piece shaper makes more sense im still going to be a little more opened minded and try the one piece heck I might like it better u never know....

sx almost paid 5 mnths in advance!!!:)

By the grace of god I only owe 600 for my sx. I did not expect this to happen like this. I shld be paid in full in the nxt cple weeks I hve so many mixed feelings, excited,overwhelmed, scared,nervous! I feel guilty for using all this money yall. I dnt want anything to get in my way I hope everything goes smooth so far so good. But this guilty feeling is horrible. I just hve so mny feelings goin on right now. This ish is getting very real!

Special shot out to my girl d'swifey

Go show her some support she's having sx first thing in the am 7:15. Prayers are very helpful. Thank you beauties xoxo

I am so ready!

This waiting is Killin me seriously! Omg I want my booty NOOOOWWW!!!!!lol lord give me patience!

deleted pics (Will post more)

At first I didn't care now for my privacy I do so I will repost all my pics the right way tomorrow! Pre op pics are very important to me so I will Def do that. Xoxo

All my pre op pics

^^^cont^^^

It took me an hour to go through theese and edit them I don't think I've posted all of them but you get the point.. I'll be taking some more nude ones tonight I have a lot of pre op pics with clothes! I really think pre op pics are just as important as post that way you can compare better! Xoxo

Any ladies going to travel spirit?

I'm on spirits website and if you are traveling Apr - June on a Tues or Wed you have a 1 way for 30 dollars! Plus tax like 50! Go to the website and click on daily deals or travel deals

booked my flight!

So I booked flight with American airlines still need to find a place to stay. but at least I booked this being I'm paying for 2 tickets I didn't want the price to go up any more!

Booked my stay

So I booked my stay yaayy lol I will be staying at the best western in ft.lauderdale for 10 nights! I got the king suite for 896. I don't have to pay until I arrive they also had free airport shuttle so that was really a go for me oh and I'm close to dania beach!:)

correction^^

Not on dania beach just part of the hotels name it's actually very far from the beach lol I might have a change of plans I'm already changing my mind no worries though I can always cancel for no charge! I think this is too far!

realself withdraws

Hello my beauties, it feels like its been soo long lol I dropped my phone and most of my screen was pitch black so no realself for me or anything for these couple of days it felt like weeks lol my stupid tablet wouldnt let me sign in but anyways I will not staying at the best western its too far from dr.salz I will be finding another place tonight! Will you posted xoxoxo

ugghhh

Oh and another thing I lost ALL my wish pics and believe me I had about 50 to chose from lol I have to start alllll over I had supolues I would screen shot now I have nothing stupid galaxy lol

typo

Supply list I would screen shot

supplies I purchased

So my man got a 90 dollar gift card from wal mart I went crazy lol. Man this stuff is expensive. He was nice enough to let me use all of it lol. He didnt really have a choice lol. I bought hibiclens, gauze, tape, parachute panties(grannys) vitamins c and iron, chux pads(doggy pads, neosporin,bandages, arnica gel, oh and my lovely bobby, I think I got the actual bobby brand its pretty and pink and it feels very comfortable it was kind of expensive it was on sale for 32$. But hey its gonna be my bff so why not lol. I still need to get a size bigger panties, arnica tabs, robe, comfy socks, and some new nike slip ons, pee funnel(They did not have one I was mad lol), 3 maxis. And I think thats about it for now xoxoxo

new wish pics

Ok so like many others im starting to love this girls shape! Ms.yaris sanchez I think she is acheivable for me we are around the same height and her body frame before was similar to mine her stomach wasnt as big as mine though... her stomach is wide while mine is droopy:( yall I really want a tt and breast lift with my bbl I wish I could afford it right now .this is so impirtant to me im finding myself stressing because I want the tt and lift sooooo bad to complete my vision!!!! And i want a one and done so i hope i will be ok after the bbl bc the tt and lift make your results so beautiful and perfect and thats what im looking for.Anyways let me know if yall think shes acheviable for me please all honesty!!!

place to stay!!!!

Ok so after many many headaches I think ive found a place to stay!!! Best western plus windsor inn. Its 8 min from dr.salz and its affordable! Nothing dantastic but I think or I pray its do able!

smh at vanity

So I get an e mail from vanity idk y they still send me ish. Lol they always got some sale going for the week if you pay in full or book like they are selling stuff on e bay or smthn. This place is a joke I cant believe my dumb a** was going to them. The dics there are ok but thats it!! Anyways just wanted to make some ppl laugh(the girls that have had an experience with them)xoxo

^^^typo^^^

Lol not dics *docs*

very pleased with the hotel I booked thus far!

Ok so I know I mentioned above about me finding my hotel at the best western I am so happy its only 8 min away and also per reviews 24 hr supermarket is across the street, wal mart walking distance and alot of food places since I wont have a car this is perfect! Such a relief I had booked like 5 hotels and cancelled just bc there was always smthn wrong. FINALLY im excited to say everything is lined up for my sx. I have gotten all of my supplies and I will make a list as well only thing im missing is my damn pee funnel, arnica tabs, lipo foam, and maxis. But the pee funnel and arnica tabs I can get at my job with my discount!:) maxis are very cheap at rainbow and I need to order my lipo foam! But I have some mnths ahead of me but I like stuff to be in line early! And btw salz girls does he provide lipo foam or ab board?and also do you think I should go ahead and order an extra faja (garment). Its very important to me that im in the right size after salz garment gets too big. What else mmm I might change my flight to first class on the way back, oh and this damn boppy sucks cuz my booty still has pressure put onto it. I might grab a cigar pillow. Ok ive prob repeated myself a million times lol goodnight beauties:)

my legs AGAIN!

Ok so im starting to stress about my legs being too small again I lifted my booty up and it looks so funny from the side, very unnatural and kind of looks stupid. Heres a pic of what I dont wanna look like its the girl on the right by yaris I dont like that look and when I lift my butt up with my hands it looks like that:( I will add photos of myself lifting my butt up with my legs so you can see it maybe tomorrow!

heres another leg photo^^^

Srry tiny I love you.... but this is what im ralking about her legs dont match the booty!

ok here are pics of my legs w/ booty lifted

Ok so heres what im talking about I hve lifted my butt and let yall see what im saying its so weird looking! Oh nd I had to stand on my chair lol

tips on how to take the umph out of not smoking

Ok ladies im trying to stop smoking!!! Im about to pull my hair out in like 10 sec! Today I was supposed to stol completely I went a bought a pack smoked 1 early this morning ok so now I wabt another ugghhhhh helllpppp!!-

im just impatiently waiting!

Yall im so impatient right now! I want my booty and I want it Now lol.... but seriously I hve pretty much purchased everything I need, flight, hotel, etc. Im ready im ready come on aug!

ok getting nervous!!!!

Ok so im almost at my 3 mnth mark nd im starting to get extremely nervous as hell! Like I wanna run away lol seriously though. The thought is mkn me cringe! Im so scared, and one other thing is after lipo if you dont eat right you can get bigger than you were before in places that were not lipoed(read this). I will be eating right but ive also read tht some ppl even though they eat right nd exercise they hve gained and stored alot of fat in weird places! Yea my face is already chubby enough I dont need anymore fat added to it! Ugghhh im gettin irritated and confused!

My very own wish pics lol:)

nthn new!

Welp nothn new same ol same ol counting dwn. Oh I bought a puppy to mkr my time go by I looovvvvee her! Lol she kind of took the edge off waiting on my sx at first! But shes bad like a toddler lol shes 7 wks nd let me tell you, you get alot of exercise with her yaay lol I might lose 5 lbs. Thanks to my puppy

Arm pics!:(

I completely forgott to put sme arm pics up since I am getting my arms done! I always want to see the diff when ppl get their arms dne and I only see very seldom before nd afters so heres my and I will also put up sme pics of my back fat and armpits later.

k. michelle booty

Ok so we hve a car show dwn here every year with preformers well k. Michelle was 1 of them. I was vip. Nd let me tell yall her ass is humungous!!!!!! Its waaaaayyy bigger in person it actually looks quite odd. Mg boyfriend nd friend were looking at her booty in disgust, yall im not about to walk around with a thing on my back like tht lol. I love k. Michelle but that ass is way too big for her she is tiny in person serioysly it looks like 3 big basketballs sittin on her back. What else???? Oh well I seen my husband boosie as well he was the grand finale! Yall j wanted my booty so bad. Instead I watched from a distance lol ill see him again hopefully. Their were so mny beautiful models nd I want mg ass now damnitt. Lol yall hve a blessed day

tick tock

Yup 67 days whaaatt lol I started my journey early, so this is crazy! Well I got really comfortable and I really need to get on my ish I still hvnt found a doctor I hvnt been saving money for my stay or anything. Yea bad idea I was so ahead that I got ahead of myself and got waaayy too comfy with savin nd getting shit in order! I hope all goes right damnitt I didnt all thus fo push anything back!!! Hell naw! Im more worried about finding a doctor nd just other little things that need to be done asap. I dnt like last min shit something always goes wrong! I just pray nothing gets in my way! Ive came too far, I just feel like some stupid shit is gnna get in my way for sme reason. Ughhh kind of irritated and ancy. Pray for me ladies!xoxo

2 months pre op!

Well ladies my time is really soon im basically getting the last of my stuff together! I purchased arnica tabs 30x with 250 tabs. They are super small. Also I bought the pee funnel. So I was contemplating on buying a faja before sx but this wonderful doll gave me a lady who custom mkes them in FL! Thnks boo!!! So all my supplies are bought! All I need is maxis. I bought alot of wife beaters nd boxer briefs lol they r so comfy. Well not much to say just hoping everything else will go in line! And I need to start saving more! thinkin I need about 3000 more for my stay, food,cabs etc so hopefully everything falls in place. I will be tkn a break from RS to clear my mind for this sx! I will continue to get on once a while but I need to start preparing mysekf mentally! Xoxo

time is getting closer nd closer!!!

Im at 35 days yall omg. I hve a doctors appt on the 29th!!!! So scaredddd lol

tryin to take my leave

Well im trying to tke a short leave from my job I want a mnth off. Monica from dr.salz office does all tht. I sent in my fmla papers to my HR today hopefully they approve!

My leave is approved!!

So my fmla went through yaay!!!! I will be tkn my leave from 8/13 to 9/15! I also requested to be off from 8/9 to 8/12 just to spend alot of time with my fam before I leave! Lord knows im gnna miss the hell out of my kids ive never been away from them more than 2 days and they are 7 and 4 yea we dont part lol. So thats taken care of im currently looking for a house/condo I dnt think the hotel is enough space for me but if I dnt find a condo I will still hve the hotel to stay at. Well ttyl ladies!!!

nervous!

Well I hve my pre op clearance tomorrow! Yall time really got ahead of me I hve not touched an iron pill lol they hve been sittin by my bed and everytime I see them im like oh yea I gtta tke sme. Well guess what my docs appt is tomorrow!!! Omg time really went right past me seriously. I pray my iron levels are ok w/ supplements cuz im not paying for another docs appt. Leasson ladies DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MIN to do smthn!!!- as I said before I was with all of this now im waaaay behind my ass got too comfortable. Please pray for me ladies!!!!ill check in tomorrow!xoxoxo

waiting on clearance!!!

Well went to the doc at 11 am. He asked me what kind of sx was I doing. I told him lipo. He proceded to tell me that he has been clearing alot of girls for a bbl lol he called it a butt lift lol I had to correct him bc he was looking confused lol he was close enough though. We laughed. He also asked me whats so special about my doctor lol maybe someone came in with the same clearance papers. Anyways my labs will be back thursday they sent them to quest. Im taking my vit. C 1000 mg nd my iron 65( 325 mgs once a day now! I will continue until my big day! Well I pray I get cleared!!! Well ttyl ladies

pre op phone call!

Well I had my pre op phone call today with ari. I told her I was tkng iron 325mgs and vit. C.1000mg. She told me to stop ghe vitamin c and I could do something like centrum once a day for women with a combo of all the vitamins in the right format! She said ruth wld be clln in my scripts tomorrow. Thankfully I wrk in a pharmacy so they wnt trip on theese out of state scripts esp the xanax and norco. So I will be getting xanax(anxiety meds), norco. (pain meds), bactrim, biaxin, cipro, all 3 antibiotics!!!zofran(nausea),FFESo4(RX IRON).Prednisone( steroid).colace (stool softner)

ALL CLEARED READY TO GOOOO

Well I stressed for nthn!!! My hemoglobin level was at 13.3! So yaaay. I started tkn my iron pills mon so I shld be good well right now im currently lookin for a house/condo with 3 beds I am ready to book if anyone knows a house or condo in the sunny isles area let me know!!!!!

wow 10 days!!!

Welp can yall believe im only dats out wheeewww. I cimpletely stopped smoking and its bad sometimes but not as bad as I thought it wld be! Bag is packed im ready to go!!!!!! I just need a few more things ill go get them tomorrow like maxis,and a set of flip flops! I just bought this big ole luggage bag for 50 dollars!!!! Its huge in person what a deal!!!!!

forgott to add!

I was soooooo nervous about my clearance and I forgott to share my hemo was a 13.3!!!!!! No supplements or anything before tht day. Bad me. But lol I was happy

Mya????

Okay so maybe im super late but we all know mya the singer she was super skinny now shes all thick!!! She looks great I want her legs and hips sooooo bad. Wth did she do to mke her legs thick????? this girl cldnt gain weight for nthn years ago changed??? Could it possibly be a fat transfer???

e cig info

Ok so heres sme pics of my e cig and the liquid I purchase for it. You hve to buy the e cig that is refillable. Not the ones that are already pre filled those dnt wrk as good! So I purchased mine from gas pipe its a smoke shop out here. Any smoke shop will hve them though. My e cig was 15 dollars came with a charger. The liquid is 9 dollars. Its equal to 2 and 1/2 packs of cigs it lasts a long time.you can purchase theese on the internet too dont go buy those expensive ones! Since some of us cant smoke prior nd after sx we need 0 nicotene! So I got 0 nicotene with menthol flavor. Yall they seriously hve over 1000 flavors. Well just thought this wld help the ladies that are trying to stop bc it sure helped me!!!xoxo

leaving

Well my flight will leave at 7:20 a.m. tomorrow!!!yall this is crazy I could just run away! wanted to update ttyl

on my way!!!

Well im boarding my plane ladies pray for a safe travel. Ttyl!!! Xoxo

I made it here!!!

Yall its soooo pretty out here! I made it I love my nurse liz shes the best!!! My sx is tomorrow at 12 yall pray for me yall!!! Btw dr.salz is great!

tummy tuck

Oh yea ill go into detail later but at my pre op dr.salz I would need a tt!!:(

made it!!-

Ok yall I made it ive been at the condo since 5 or 6 im really sore im walking though this is irrirating ill update later thnk yall for all the prayers!!!! God bless yall

up like a bat

Yall I cant sleep for shit my stomach is so sore from layin on it. Even when im home I cnt sleep on stomach too long I will get sore. So far im just sore as hell hopefully the pain will be managable once all the meds from dr.salz wears off!!! I will write a very detailed review about my pre op.and sx. Day as soon as I feel up to typin all that. Im gettin out of this high ass bed by myself im gettin in too. My nurse says this is really good!:) I cnt see my booty yet guys but I shes gorg!well ttyl xoxo

pics

Just snapped a pic from the back dr.salz nurse came and showered me nd im in another garment

a cple pics

A few pics!
Okay I see you!!! You look so good already. Congrats! I hope your recovery is going smoothly. I'm so excited for mine, I can't even sleep!
Thnk u hun yes im doin very well

Just a few more pics
And there she is :))) !!! Already looking good ! Rest up :)
Thnk u imtryin its super hard to sleep!
Happy healing you're going to look awesome!!!!

booty oozing out the garment

Its kind of swollen nd btuised but here ya go
I see that ba donk a donk!!!
Lol this man lipoed the hell out of me lol he wasnt playin no games the nurse told me he was excited to do my sx! Thnks azz!!!!:)
That's a HUGE BOOTY! :) YOU GOT WHAT YOU PAID for. :),

detailed review on my pre op

Ok so my pre op went super fast I had really already asked this man a million nd 1 questions over the phone. So we talked about lira galore he said she was perfect for me bc of her waist nd her creases under her booty which I naturally hve. So funny though bc right before he walked out he was like wait what was ur hemo. I told him 13.3 w/ supplements he says great what about ur period I say oh I already had it on the 2nd of this mnth! So he looks at me smiles nd says im gnna be very aggresive w/ you! So I got my arms lipoed, chin,armpits,bra line, above my va jay jay. Abdomen all the way up by my boobs and entire back so basically full body lipo except my legs

left smthn out for pre op^^^

Srry while he was marking me up he was like ur gnna look so good nd I took a pic w/ him naked but guess what my phone deleted ALL my pics it was a cute pic. My sx was scheduled for 12 but I got a call from ruth around 10:45 sayin cme on

sx day

Srry I kind of mixed them together with him marking me that was on my sx day so he wrote what my hemo level was on my back which was at tht time then he wrote upside down bubble heart lol. His nurse chelsea took a lot of pics of me sayin how good I was gnna look. I hve to get those pics from them on my post op on wed! Ok so here cmes the anesthesiologist hes a cutie named chris he explained how the process goes which I had been under general before they put an I v in your hand side of ur hand they put vercet in it its for wrks like a charm! Then I believe they add reglan for nausea I might be wrong but I believe so. Okag so im in the OR and my pic is on the digital screen its freezing in there. After the ivs there went the oxygen mask I was out last thing I remember my anesthesiologist saying is u dnt hve to breath tht hard lol shoot I was tryin to be knocked out lol. So I woke up in recovery yall I swear to god I didnt know where.the hell I was I kept asking them where am I lol until I seen aris face she cme dwn nd im like omg I had sx. The nurse gave me demerol which is for pain nd it stops the shaking! She was in the OR while I had my sx she kept tellin how good I looked. Well usually girls wake up 1h or 2 from recovery I wke up in 20 min ready to go lol they didnt let tht hppn. So dr.salz passes by nd stops by me to tell me how amazing in looked I smiled nd said thnk u I really couldnt concentrate on all tht bc they mke u sit on ur butt which feels like 5 bricks for about an hour for ur.blood pressure. The nurse told me he was excited to do my sx that made me feel really good. Ok so his nurse came yesterday to bath me tummy tuck u dnt think so! I hve a little pooch that looks like it can retract even his nurse was like no boo no tt for u so hopefully it stay s like that my back is beautiful my arms are tiny my chin us gone. I will add sme nudes later well ttyl xoxoxo oh nd I sat on my boppy for 40 min yesterday not a good idea hopefully my shape of my boity isnt weird now!!!-
I keep stalking your page for pix! Let us see the boo-oo-tay! *r kelly voice*
Lol there u go:)
Looking good boo! Keep us posted. Happy healing!

1 week post op

Srry for the delay yall ive been through so mny emotions nd I wasnt gnna post until I got home tomorrow. But hey close enough. Okay I got 1200ccs in each cheek. My ass is waaaaay too big for me! My doc says its gnna go way dwn. Im still very swollen. I had to go to see him again today bc I had fluid build up. Well heres sme pics!

lol forgott pics^^^^^^

1 more

U look great, not too big.
Thnk u boo:)

pic

happy healings :-)
Thnk u!:)
CALLING A PENALTY!!!!!! Did you say TOO big??? Chile shame on you, that booty is what we payin for!!!!

on my way to the airport!

Well im on my way to the airport courtesy of justin salamas driver hehas his durango all set up nd laid dwn for us bblers!:)Will update as soon as I get home!:) xoxo
Happy Trails and have a safe flight.
Girl im home!:)
Ok My bad!

touched down!:)

Im back in mg hometown!!!!!!! Thnks for all the safe travels well ttyl xoxo:)
Hey hun you look fabulous! Dr. Salzhauer did a great job on you. I was there that very same day you were at your post op appointment. We missed each other. I hope everything is going well for you!!
Awwwww pooh lol I wldve loved to see u boo. Tbnk u so much!

10 Days post op and feel like crap

Hello so im 10 days out I woke up swollen all in my face im naseous im tired. I feel like crap. It also appears I have some more fluid in my tummy im praying that can be taken care of monday and I can hve a healthy recovery. Im going to message myself tonight well me and my bf god bless him yall he got this garment nd foams on in 5 min lol it took me nd my godmama 15 nd 20 min lmao. Well was just stoppin by. Yall dolls have a nice night!!!:)
Congratulations!! Get well soon and thank you for keeping us updated!
No prob hun!:)
How was the flight from Florida to Dallas? Did you stand? What did you use?

just sme pics

Okay so im 11 days out still feel like shit but whatever. My swelling has went down ALOT in my butt area one side has dropped a little nd the bottom of my cheeks are getting soft well just wanted to throw sme pics in srry for the coloring. Ttyl xoxo
You are looking Lovely!!!!! Hope you're More than satisfied :0)
Girl I looovvveee it!!!:) it looks better in person. Thnk u so much!
Now you're just SHOWING OFF LOL :) YOU GO GIRL! Can you please update pics of arms? Thanks

wish pics!:)

Here are the wish pics I showed salz nd he said it perfect fit! Ms.lira galore

spanks

So today im in spanks with a corset on top I took a few pics im bored lol

arms

Just for you Bella Besos
Is everything okay?
Where are all your pics??
She took them down :(
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Wow what can I say....... yall this man truly has patience I can ask this man 20 questions via text or phone and he will answer every question quickly! Hes so nice, he truly cares, and his team is the bomb! All of them are so professional and I was blessed to have found this doctor. Best doc in florida!!!!!!:)