Excited to See How This Will Change my Body Shape - Dallas, TX

I am doing the brazlian butt lift and liposuction...

I am doing the brazlian butt lift and liposuction to my flanks, abdomen, thighs, back, arms and fat around the back knee area on Friday. I am new to real self. Initially, I did a consultation for liposuction of multiple areas, and then considered having the bbl when I saw how much it can enhance curves. I am already curvy and have some junk in the trunk so I'm a little nervous. I hope that I will be able to see a difference in my back side from the bbl with me already having a pre-existing butt. I am excited about removing the fat from my waist area. I have always had back fat and hate it- it will be nice to put a bra on, and not see my back fat being squished under my bra straps or the rolls I my lower back. I have always had thick thighs too, and the doctor said that I can't take a substantial
amount of fat out on the inner thigh or it may sag due to my age. However, I am
really hoping that enough fat can be taken off the inner thigh area, to wear it will no longer be as much of a problem area for me. I am about 12 pounds over my normal weight right now and will work out after to maintain my results. I hope this will make my works outs more of a payoff and that the bbl is noticeable on me. I will post my before's and keep you posted- :)

Bought the boppy today- surgury tomorrow

I read that the boppy is not good to use right away. However, I have also heard it's the only alternative to sitting down. Ugh- I guess I will stand until it's unbearable and then stand on my knees if I want to sit. Any ideas? arrggg

Before

Feeling good- swelling is going down

The second day was pretty bad. However, I'm feeling way better. Took my first shower last night and it went way better than I thought. Meade gave me is cell phone just in case I needed to call him with any issues. However, so far it has gone way smoother than I thought and I have yet to call him . The only thing that really sucks is I want to get out of the house, but I don't want to drive because I don't even want to risk smashing my cheeks while driving . I have heard from some that even putting a pillow under the thighs is not good and can flatten results. I have not even sat down to pee - lol- I know this sounds nuts but I bought large disposable Dixie cups - I stand when I pee and aim for the cup over the toilet lol- I'm too worried that the hard pressure from the toilet seat could alter the results- so stand and aim is what I am doing - lol - I got a 1000 cc in each cheek and I hope to preserve at least 50% of it- meade tends to be more subtle with bbl so I told him to give a little more. However, I'm not expecting huge. I guess if it's huge, then it will be a surprise. I saw the burns on one girl after surgery on here and it scared the crap out of me. I am blessed with just having safe results even if that means my butt does not come out massive after the bbl. At this point it has been smooth and I am just grateful that I won't have jelly rolls on my back still or a bunch of muffins on my sides. I paid more for my safety then for just the results. I want the results to be amazing - but if they just dramatically improve my shape then I will still feel that I didn't waste my money. Some say to massage and other docs say not too. Called the office today and they told me not to unless advised to. I was scared to do a massage anyways because I can't imagine doing this on tissue that is still healing. I would think it could create more scar tissue or damage some of the fat cells that have been grafted and are trying to connect - so I'm not. I'm just going to try to be in my garment as long as possible and not sit at all even when peeing lol - I don't have drains in. However, I had these when I had a tummy tuck and they drove me nuts so I'm kind of relieved that I don't have to have them in - I have just been avoiding sodium, eating pinapple, walking every hour or so and the swelling has gradually been coming off. I'm itchy has h?!: though - took benedryl and want to scratch my a$& off. Arrggg

abiut to start my period so my swelling should be wonderful- feel like poop

Why must my period come the same week I am wrapped up in this garment? I feel like my garment is about to bust- good times

5 1/2 week post and loving it-

I see my waist going down every day. Still very swollen- however, Meade did and amazing job of giving me more than enough without going overboard. 1000 liters in each cheek- no more bruising, no complications. I'm still wearing my garment but back to full speed. I have to kids and I so I'm relieved to be able to lay down now on my sides for sure and was over always laying on my belly. I barely started sitting last week. Glad I waited but boy were my elbows sore from always leaning on them and neck hurt sometimes. I love my sleep so I'm finally feeling like I'm back to my normal sleep now. More photos to come when swelling goes down-

Dr. Meade in Dallas did amazing

I am 34 with two children and I have noticed my butt has started to go south and that my body was becoming more square with age. I can't say how much this surgery has changed my overall shape. Many of my friends have traveled to other states like Miami to get a bbl desiring a more pronounced buttocks (not thinking that it could be achieved with a doctor in Dallas.) However, my friends were amazed by my results with Meade. I did a lot of research. I considered traveling as well out of state until I found Meade. He was realistic, honest and upfront with what my results would be. His personality and bedside manor says it all. I asked him to put as much fat as he could in each cheek and he did exactly that. He put a 1000 cc's in each cheek. Many friends that traveled for their bbl had to sit on their fresh fat grafts on a plane ride back to Dallas (killing fat cells , with slower recovery time, and less projection than what I got. I think they didn't think there was a doctor in Dallas that could give them the "South Beach Booty" - however, Meade did amazing- my recovery was great, and I couldn't be happier having Meade as my PS. Thank you Dr Meade!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I have yet to do my surgury. However, I looked up Dr. Meade on the medical board site before choosing him, and he has a perfect md record. He has numerous awards though the state board site and I feel very confident that he takes very great care of his patients safety. I instantly liked him. He really took the time to talk with me, and I never felt rushed through my consultation. I have had plastic surgery before and was happy with the results. However, I must say that Meade ran a more thorough health screenings such as more blood tests, nose swabs for staph etc ( which I did not as much as Meade did with my previous surgeon ) - so I really feel great about the fact that he ensures that his patients are in good health before proceeding on surgury. I have heard cities like Miami and Atlanta are the best places to do a noticeable bbl. however, I have heard that Meade is the best bbl doc in Dallas. I am really excited and I can't wait to see the results - little nervous about recovery - however- we shall see!!! ;)

Did you have any massages?
What a nice transformation! :)
Hi hun. Any pics? Throughout this recovery getting your period will always suck. I hope the itching has gotten a little bit better for you.
H, just seen the profile, Who did your tummy tuck? Also what made you decide to go to Meade for your bbl? How was your experience in and out of OR with Meade?
I had my tummy tuck with Robert scwartz in Dallas. Scwartz is really great with them- recovered easily- he gives you a pain pump on top of the drains so you heal faster. Meade really took his time- he took so much time in consult that I was late to another appointment I had , - because he is talker. I felt like that showed a lot about his character though, and that he really wanted to take the time to explain everything to me and would take the time needed to do it without rushing me. After, surgery he explained everything to my bf- how many cc etc without leaving- he gave his cell phone if I needed to get ahold of him so I felt good about that too. He seems really honest and direct which I respected. Basically he told me he would give me a butt- but was not the one to give me a massive butt that was unrealistic to my size. He was very big on my wish pics being realistic before opting to do the surgury -his price is higher I think because of the surgery center he works out of. Very organized place- safe- basically a hospital, so if anything happened they could take care of it right there. Meade seems very anal with being safe with surgery which I was relieved with. He did more pre op testing such as staph nose swab for mrsa which I had not had before but just blood work . However, it was good to know he cared about my health before just doing surgery. I went to a consult with two docs in plano- my friend works for a dermatologist office out there and when I told her I went to a consult with this one doc - she was like did you know he killed two of his patients doing lipo? Freaked me out because his work looked great and facility was super nice- but then I started to worry about my life in the process - my friend traveled after hers and she said it was hard to do on the plane with bbl- so I opted to stay in dallas and find a doc- I'm new to real self- any research I did with my last Tt or breast lift was off referral and checking their backgrounds on the state site for lawsuits or malpractice now that my friend told me that one ps killed two people. I have had one baby since my breast lift and gained a bunch of weight after it - the. Lost a lot- so I think my boobs have held up ok with all that- I breast fed too- was not sure if I would make milk but still did. My weight went up to like 207 pounds at 5 ft 2 , and I already had d's before doing my boobs, so I'm surprised they have not sagged to my knees lol - it's time to get them done again though which I will do next year. I want them up higher and perkier- do you have any good do so for breast lift and implants?
Forgot to answer your question lol- well Schwartz was going to be ungodly expensive for just lipo - and plus I fealt that meade has more expertise with bbl. Schwartz is really known for Tt with minimal scarring and giving you a new belly button without the scar around the belly button - and he is known for good breast augs- but bbl is not something is does a lot of so I wanted to find someone who knew bbl well
I had a full tummy tuck with Schwartz and my tummy was horrible - like super saggy and gross
Thanks for the info. I've been considering Meade for my bbl when I'm ready to get it done, but first things first is a TT. Do u gave any. B4pics of ur old Tummy? I would love yo get my MM done but unfortunately finances won't let me so it looks like I will end up doing 3 separate surgeries in the long run. I need a breast lift the doc I found to do really great boobs virtually flawless is dr.ciravino( spelling might be wrong ) but yes the best that I've seen for boobs bad he's in Houston. I do like his TT but I haven't see. Any Tummy that looks similar to mine so it's hard to tell how mine might turn out.... I see that ur bbl was around 9200 that's what most bbl docs are charging now. Back when u was researching the bbl they were 6500, since they are becoming more and more popular they have went up in price. I can't wait to see dr. Meade work.. Happy healing!
Scratch out the word " bad" it wasn't to be in there. Sorry damn iPad thinks it knows what I'm trying to say all the time,lol.
Yes thank you! I don't have the before's :( - but it's bad enough to where I had to constantly tuck my saggy lose skin in my pants. Even if I lost weight- it was still there or worse- I was very overweight as a kid on top of being a mother of two and breast feeding both even after having a lift- best thing I ever did was TT- so funny that you mention ciarvinno or however you spell it. He is one of the docs I have been seriously considering for a long time to do my next set of lift/implants next year. All of his work is amazing. I was torn between him and another one Dueber in Dallas? However, when I was in the pre-surgery room at forest park medical center for the bbl this time, I asked one of the floor nurses - "who would you have do your boobs in Dallas? They see all the great docs so they know who is good and who is no bueno. -The nurse said hands down Schwartz which made me now torn between three docs for next lift/aug. However, Ciarvinno's stuff looks amazing and I'm still very much considering him - def for a consult and worth a drive to Houston. It's not as easy to do lifts or make big natural boobs perky with implants- so it really takes a specialist and the price is not cheap- sucks- however, I think it's a great thing that you are doing the surgeries separate. Honestly, I had a lift and implants in 2007- with Schwartz lovvvvvvvd them- had my TT with another breast lift in 2010 (after getting pregnant with my son in 2008 ) basically I had to have another lift because I got knocked up shortly after I for my boobs done the first time lol. Arrrggg. However, when I had TT with lift in 2010 - I feel that it's too much to do in one surgery when you want perfection. The doc can only have you safely under anesthesia for a certain amount of time - so I would want my doc to have the full time to focus on a TT and then do the lift later or vice versa, so that when he did the lift that was all he focused on. I think that if you combine surgeries unless it is something like bbl which requires lipo- you sacrifice one surgery time to make it perfect, because you are having to share the time to complete the other surgery. So even though they may cost way more doing the surgery separate- I think you will have way better results and spend less in the long run with having to revise anything. As far as them becoming popular- yes the darn price keeps going up- I will you posted girl and happy holidays to you and all! ;)
Hello, I did check out Schwartz in his before and after pics and he does great work, your looks great asw well( that's why I asked who did urs) so far approx around 8000 and that is without lipo, I think I should add the lipo for best results. But I still have two other docs in the running which is dr cortes which is 7000 ( that includes lipo,fat transfer to hips and garment) then the other is dr. Salama which is in fl which is 5499( lipo and garment), which salama is the one I have been considering to do my bbl( awesome work and projection). Either way I have to travel to get this done and spend money on a hotel for 10-14 days, just not too sure which one I will go with. My husband and I were talking about it first he said the doc in houston( because we could visit family and stay with them possibly) then I said well we never been to fl and I would like to see it gotta walk around anyways after surgery( i think that would give me a pretty good idea about the area in fl if I want to move there been thinking about it) the doc does nice work both do with TT and bbl but hands down for boobs is ciravino( spelling is probably wrong) I really think he does the best boobs. Really study them before and after pics, look at position with nipples, shape, and shape of breast ( most surgeons that I have searched and I have searched a lot most of their breast come out square with the lifts) ciravino breast do not come out square. That's why he's the man. Heal well and enjoy ur holidays!!!
How was the surgery ?
It really wasn't bad. I really thought it would be worse. My hands and face were swollen - but that went away- I'm itchy ugh- but recovering - I just get up and walk as much as I can- and still balance taking naps. I saved to be off for a certain period of time after surgury - so Im just trying to take advantage of that time and rest. None of my family knows that live down the street and neither does my 13 year old- I have been just hiding under a bathrobe if I'm out walking around in the living room- thank you for checking- :)
When is your date? Keep me posted!
Good Luck on your bbl journey babe. It's rough but so worth it. I'm 1 year post op (Salama Patient). I wouldn't sit for at least 6 weeks, it's feels uncomfortable when you do sit too but then you get use to it. I was going to use Dr Meade but changed my mind. Dec 20th I'm going for a tummy tuck with Dr Cortes out of Houston (who is also well known for butts-bbl). One thing I do suggest is to get lymphatic massages, they are awesome but painful but will help with healing and so you don't get lumpy results. The thing that was a must have was cottenelle wipes and pure pineapple juice (whole foods carries a good one). Can't wait to see your results :)
Thank you girl- when did you take your first shower? It's been 48 hours and I'm a shower finatic- however right now I dont feel like I want to take the garment off- I looked at salama and Cortes and both looked great with before and afters. Tummy tucks are wonderful. Had one in 2010- my tummy was very saggy so it was by far the best thing I have ever done. Keep me posted !
I just sent you a PM
Welcome and good luck doll u look great nw imagain wen ur done omg u go Grl!!
Thank you pretty girl - at this moment I look like the stay puff marshmallow man in my garment. Have not taken it off yet- feels comfortable to keep it on- when is your bbl date?
Aww sweety it's guna b ok you'll feel better in a couple of weeks hppy healing luv mwahz oxox
Thank you! You are completely right about a few days. I feel way better- moving around a lot better, take a shower on my own without it feeling like I ran a marathon lol- and sleeping good. Each day is getting a little easier. I ate pizza last night but pulled the cheese off- so I could mentally think I was eating less salt- all I have been eating is pineapple so it was time to have at least one cheat meal- but I must say refraining from salt and the apple cider vinegar has really helped the swelling go down a lot. ;)
Aww n thank u thts good to kno n one cheat day is ok in my book sum times two lolz but thts it ur doing great babe jz keep it up n u'll b Betta in no time
Good luck.. Let us know how you are doing after surgery.. :0)
Will do girl !
have you tried other options to surgery....... at all ? like different doctors?