I'm officially a Cabral Barbie!Yayy booked my flight!!

Hello everyone, I haven't been on this website in...

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on this website in a while, I used to have an account but I forgot my information. I've been wanting to get the BBL since I was 18, I'm 20 now. It's amazing how much these doctors are charging now, since I left BBL. I remember when I had a consultation with Dr.Jimerson he quoted me $8,000 and something, now I heard he is charging $10,000 or more thats crazy!!!

Anyways I'm having a problem choosing between two doctors. I like Dr.Perry work, and since I'm small he said he was still able to do the procedure on me. I'm 5'2 115 lbs. I'm going to try to gain 10 lbs before my surgery. The only thing is I don't think I'm going to have enough money and I don't want to take out any loans. Now Dr. Duran I heard a lot of good things about her, but I never seen her do work on someone my size. Have any of ya'll seen her perform these procedure on a petite person? The only thing that scares me about going to her is I have to fly out of the country. To all my Duran dolls who got the procedure done, how was it? How can I get in contact with Dr.Duran? I went to her website and it was all in spanish and I was lost lol. Do any of you know if she has anything available for December 2013? I'm also looking for a partner to go with too.
NEITHER!!! DR. CORTES!!! IF YOU R N TEXAS UR RT THERE W THE BEST AND NO TRAVELING ABROAD ....SAME MONEY AFTER ALL SD AND DONE! CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
Really? I'm going to have to look at his reviews. I'm kind of scared to go to Mexico. My grandpa used to live in Dominican Republic so I'm familiar with it.
Well go to my page,read my journey and u have pics of his office,hospital which is very modern clean and he has no record of deaths nor infections!!

I thinking I'm leaning more towards Dr.Duran

Hello, I just uploaded some pictures. As you see I'm really small(115), but I'm pretty sure I can weight 130 by June. As you can see I'm boxy and I'm looking to have the hourglass shape, I have zero hips!!! My measurements are 32-27-34 and my goal is 32-24-37. I really don't want a big ol booty since I'm small, but I do want it to be noticeable and have projection. I sent Dr.Duran an email today and she literally emailed me back like 2 minutes later. I was like WOW that was quick!

Wish Pics

Gosh hun you dont neet bbl at all I love your petite shape...i guess we never happy with what we have lol
Lol aww thanks :) I do love my petite shape, but I just wish I had more hips, and that's really reason why I'm getting it done. I look really small on these pictures, but the pictures I sent Dr.Duran I look bigger. Hopefully I can weight 130 by June. I weight 115 but its mostly muscle.
Wawww you very tiny then, i guess you need to start gaining that weight lol i am losing thank nearly at my ideal weight

More wish pics

I actually look small in my pics, but that actual pics I sent Dr.Duran I look bigger. Since I don't have that much fat I plan on getting stomach,flanks, and inner thigh lipo. I don't have any fat on my back unfortunately, maybe when I gain some weight I will.
How did u get in contact with her?
I haven't yet, she's going to contact me Sunday.
I m confused between Duran and perry

Good News!!!

So I went through Jazmine so she could get my stuff together, and she said dr.duran will email me Sunday!!! I'm so happy! I can't wait! I'm also changing my date to May 12th now.
Congrats! Im happy for you!
Thanks :) I can't wait!!!

Found a Travel Buddy

Yay I'm so happy I found a travel buddy! Shout out to brainsandbeauty!
Hi and Congrats. I'm leaving on May 12th, and my surgery is May 13th I'll be staying at Camellia Recovery House the one that Duran suggested
Congrats girl I',m so excited for you! I wish I could travel with ya'll because i'm also from Houston and I have been looking for a travel buddy, but i'm going in July :(
Thanks :) I think there is a forum on here were you can find a buddy.

Patiently waiting...

I spoke with Jazmine today to see if I could get my date switch to May 9th. I plan on purchasing my plane ticket in January and getting the rest of my stuff situated in March. My buddy and I is also staying at Armonia. I have a question anyone that stayed at Armonia, did ya'll send in a deposit? They told my buddy we didn't have to send in one, which is weird because how can we make sure no one take our room.
I'm scheduled for the 12th too yyaaayyyy
Yayy, I'm actually schedule for the 13th, but I'll will get to see you there. What RH are you staying at?
I haven't booked any RH yet but I was looking into Armonia

Looking for a new buddy!!

Hey everyone! We'll I'm looking for a new buddy, my old buddy had to postpone her date due to school :(. My surgery is May 13th but I'm leaving May 12th from Dallas. I'm also staying at Armonia. Please contact me ASAP!!!
Does anyone know hiw her scheduling is? Let me explain does she have sx dates as soon as 2 weeks or is thier a waiting??
She have some cancellations I'm sure ! I think May might be kind of hectic , because the kids will be getting out of school
I was told by one of the consultants that Duran was booked until June. But she might have openings for sooner.

Chin lipo???

Has anyone receive chin lipo from Duran? I'm seriously thinking about it, but I never seen any of her work. I want to get it done, but I don't want to come out looking crazy, I mean it's my face if something go wrong, people can see it lol.
I just saw ur review n I see ur booked for may I'm booked for February 10 is my sx date
Wrong page sorry.. Lol
Is it cheaper for groups. Me and my sis sent our deposit out Saturday! We want to get the earliest April or May date. (FINGERS CROSSED) ..We also hired Jazmine :)

Doctors & weight gain!

We'll I have updated in a minute, I gain 10lbs so far, so I'm at 122(started at 112). The ensures really work. The only thing I'm not liking about my weight gain is, it's going to my chin! So I'm pretty sure I'm going to get my chin lipo. I plan on gaining another 10 lbs also. I'm also considering dr.cabral. Yes I know his resume is not squeaky clean, but I really did my research on him. Don't get me wrong I love Duran, but I love the teeny waist he gives girls and that's what I want. Plus he taught yily and Duran. He quoted me $3500 which is the same as Duran. We'll talk to y'all soon.

Her waist is everything!!!

Following you and wishing you love and luck from a fellow skinny girl :) I'm desperately trying to gain at least 10lbs for my procedureS with Duran in April but it isn't going so well. I'm drinking heavy cream (1cup morning and night) and have been so for a little over a week. Can't seem to budge past 2lbs which is actually pretty good for me I don't gain easily.. but i'm worried about not having enough fat! Im going to try Ensure!!
Aww thanks :) try ensure it's the best! Trust me I know how hard it is to gain weight, so I know your pain.
Im scheduled May 19 flying out of Dallas. Going together would hv been perfect. My only problem now is trying to get a hold of Duran so that I can get some type of documentation so that I can get approved to take a month off of work... if anyone has any idea how she handles let me know.

Got my date w/ Dr.Cabral!!!!

Yay I'm so happy I got my date w/ him!!! I really like Duran but I just feel like Cabral can give me what I need! & his assistant is so helpful!
You're going to look great!
Did you call his office or did you get ahold of the office by e-mail? I'm really thinking about going with him :) much luck

Booked my flight!!!

Finally got my ticket. I'm flying Spirit and my ticket was $532.00. I wish it was $300 like all the other girls lol, but since I'm flying from Texas, tickets are always higher. I also purchase the insurance since so many people say to get it. I'm also still looking for a buddy...
What insurance did you purchase Hun?
Yay, excited for you :).
Good luck! :)

57 days away...

Well nothing hasn't really change. I'm going to get my passport tomorrow. I weight 124 and my measurements are 32-29.5-37(b4 weight gain 32-27-34). I'm going to stop once I hit 127. I've been gaining weight in my face and I hate it lol(getting my chin lipoed). I think I have enough fat for the results I want. Like I said I don't want a big ol booty I just want something cute,plump, & round. I'm more focus on having a hourglass shape. I'm staying at Armonia and still looking for a buddy...

Pictures

I am 4'11 and 127 lbs. I want to be at least 130 lbs before I go in. I can't wait to see your results. By any chance, can you post your pre op photos?
I'm small like you ... Will definitely follow you to see your results ;)

Dr.Contreras!!!

Has any one went to him on here?? I can't find anything on him but I heard he does a really good job on petite/small women.
Let us know how it goes!! Your petite like me! I'm excited for you ;)
Looking forward to your great results!
What day are you scheduled for? Did you find a buddy? I'm in Texas but looking into having surgery in June
Dr. Cabral