After 2 Babies Needed a Sexy Mommy Makeover! - Lipo, Juvederm and Brazillian Butt Lift - Dallas, TX

After my second child, my body was not bouncing...

After my second child, my body was not bouncing back as I would have liked so to take the "easy way out" I had liposuction done to my abdomen, inner thighs, arms, and back (including flanks). Dr. J used every ounce of fat and strategically placed it into my booty and hips! I also had 2 syringe's of juvederm added to my lips.
The first few weeks for me were tough, I didn't prepare my body for such an invasive procedure so my recovery time was longer than I expected. So I would definitely recommend eating healthy and getting into mild shape before you plan to get a ton of lipo. Also, if you have a 2 year old and a 4 month old you definitely can't get the rest you require to heal so I'm sure that had a lot to do with my pain for a few weeks.
4 weeks post op and my legs feel great. My butt is getting more soft and really settling into the natural shape I want, and my nerves are starting to heal in my stomach and arms. Before now they have been numb, but now it just feels like I've been doing crunches at the gym for about a week straight :) The Dr. said this could take a while for all of my nerves to heal themselves so expect numbness, with sporadic hot, shooting pains. Totally normal, and you just start to get used to it.
My swelling has gone down almost completely (I think) and my butt has lost about 20% of its original mass so now it looks completely normal on my body! It fits perfectly with my natural wide hips, and every time I look in the mirror I think, "haven't I always had this body?" haha!
The pain and recovery time for me was longer than I expected, and if you had asked me after a week if I'd do it again I would have said "no way!!" but now that I'm healing and my body is settling into a super sexy shape, I'm glad I did it because I would have never gotten these results with just exercise and eating right. My butt now matches the rest of my curvy body and I am unbelievably happy. And with exercise and a healthy diet I know I'll be able to keep this new sexy body!!
My one thing I'd tell someone who is interested in getting as much lipo as I did with a brazillian butt lift is get plenty of rest. I wasn't able to rest/sleep as much as I should have because of my young kiddo's. Rest, rest, rest! The results are worth it :)
I will keep adding photos as time goes by. Stay tuned!
I would love to see pictures of how he transformed your body.
Thank you attorney wife for posting this. I have my procedure on Monday 16th. I am so nervous but hopeful that it will be just fine. Took 3wks off work but will have 2.5 left by the time I get done with the surgery. I planned it for now since my kids will be gone for a month so I hope that quiet time will help with recovery. Do you have any pics to show? By the way, did you have to buy anything for use post surgery? If so what kinds of stuff would be useful? Dr Jejurikar seemed really nice and all reviews I have read have been great. Now just waiting for his magic.
Sorry, haven't done pics yet. Soon though. I think 2.5 weeks with no kids will be an adequate amount of time for healing. No need to be nervous, you get to take a nap and when you wake up you'll be drugged up with a great booty! Haha They supplied me with a compression garment, I do recommend some old towels to lay on. There will be normal oozing and bleeding afterwards. I think if you can sleep a ton and drink plenty of lemon water to help with swelling you'll do great ! Oh, I was pretty nauseous for at least a solid week but that's a normal reaction from your body's fat loss. Saltines and ginger ale helped me. I'm excited for you! Keep us updated !
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jejurikar, AKA Sir Mix-A-Lot :) was absolutely amazing. From our first consultation I felt very comfortable and confident in his ability to give me exactly what I was looking for. He was very professional, yet fun and inviting. After telling him what I was looking for, and showing him a few pictures he told me what would be possible and what wouldn't. He then explained the results and what to expect and didn't sugar coat anything. He also told me I didn't need the surgery, that I looked great, but I'm 30 with 2 small children and I wanted to look like I did when I was 22 (with a new bigger butt). So he gave me my wish. After the surgery, I had some normal oozing and bleeding from the incision site and my husband called him to see if we could take off my garment to launder it and he personally answered. What other doctors do that?! I am 100% satisfied with my choice in Dr. J and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for any kind of cosmetic surgery in the Dallas area.