YILYDOLL COMING SOON

Do you all think brazilian butt lift, butt...

Do you all think brazilian butt lift, butt augmentation, implants? Which would be best for my size and do I need to gain more weight first? If so how much? Im 5'5, 114lbs right now.Could you refer me to a PS and/or give me good advice on them. You all are so supportive throughout the decision makin pre n post procedure with eachother. Count me in. I need more hips, butt, n breasts more fuller. Measurements now are breast 34 (sagging ugh), waist 30 (love it), hips/butt 33 (definitely need bigger). If youve been my size or close to it before surgery advice plz. Im in Dallas but Im willing to travel.

GOT MY 6MONTH QUOTE FROM YILY

I was quoted $4200 for BBL+BREAST LIFT+LIPO OF ARM PITS, FULL BACK, FLANKS & WAIST OPTIONAL $300 if I decide to lipo inner thighs. Looking to go summertime maybe middle June early July that way I work on gaining weight and getting healthier before surgery. Are there anyone planning on going around that time and wanna share room costs? Im planning on staying at Upscale Recovery House there. I need a roomie to share cost with possibly. Have any of youall recovered there?

SEARCHING FOR RECOVERY HOUSES IN SANTO DOMINGO

So me n my sx buddy are researching RH n the Dominican first we were going to book Upscale RH Yily offers, but my buddy found one even better we looking for hardcore cleanliness n bedside manners for a safer speedy healthy clean recovery @franky214 came up with Fantsy Recovery and they're amazing.

IS THERE ANYONE GOING TO YILY/DURAN/BAEZ IN JUNE '14

Is there anyone going to Cipla in Dominican Republic in June who would like to partner/buddy up??

FOR YOU ALL WHO WENT TO YILY.

Does Yily inject fat into hips as well as but during BBL? I want MAJOR CURVES!!!

EAT EAT EAT MORE

IVE BEEN LIKE CRAZY LATELY.. @Afterlife83 you're such a doll things you suggested has been working and my appetite has increased in a very major way I've been eating at least 6x a day including snacks n shakes. Long as I keep this up I'll be sure to put on the weight I need. 30+ lbs... thank you guys for all the advice n support during this.

ANYONE WANTS TO SWITCH

ANYONE WHO SECURED DATE IN JUNE W/ YILY and would like to schedule a later date for August please let me know ASAP. Yily sent me the calendar and unfortunately She is all filled up for June and I really need that month. I will pay the deposit for whatever day you want anytime after August 20 and send you confirmation of transfer the same day.

SECURED DATE & DEPOSIT WITH YILY JUNE 11, 2014

So my surgery date is June 11, 2014. My travel buddy @sweetie4287 will be linking up for a support n travel buddy system. Staying at Upscale RH. Im super excited. On the countdown to becoming Yilyified. Anyone else traveling around that time from Houston?
Dra Yily

hi sweetie ...can you please inbox me info to upscale RH
Is Yily really booked fully in June cause I haven't gotten in a deposit yet n thats when my buddy n I wanna get it done
????
No she's not only for June 18th. So far but first come first serve. What day were youall tryin to book?
Ok good end of June 24
You guys yily just sent me the calendar n the dates in June are booked. Please if you know someone who wanys a later date anytime after August 20th let me know. Thanks.
Im willing to go in on with you ladiea. I havent decided on cortez or duran and mainly because ive never traveled that far and have no idea were to start. Did you go to have consult as well. I would love to go asap. Please advise ladies by email jwilson5341@gmail. Being around others would help me and maybe some of you get through this. Im so ready.
well I contacted them thru email
How far is DO from here. How much is travel
I emailed you @jwilson5341
I will check my email and respond. Thanks. I apologize
Start by choosing a PS, then sx date, RH, rest will fall in place, ima 1st timer n well thats the approach im taking.
sweetie for your wish pics I say try to at least gain 20 lbs... your pretty tiny
Yes im on my weight gaining journey now, thx for responding with positive advice to achieve my wish pic figure.
I was thinking 15 lbs but 5 more wouldnt hurt. my metabolism is fast n its a challenge puttin on the pounds but im going for it.
yoy will get there... I gained 30 lbs for this so I know its possible. I drank protein shakes before bed and that increased my appetite in a big way. Don't skip breakfast... I noticed when you eat in the morning you will get hungry more often throughout the day... Eat anything that sounds good :) I have always been about 120 so it was super hard for me at first but if you start now you will get there before you know it. The only thing that sucks is I cant fit anything and getting dressed for work is a challenge cause I refuse to shop pre sx... Cant wait to see your results
Yea im not a big fan of breakfast so ima start there maybe I'll see improvement in my appetite. wow u gained 30lbs for your procedure congrats to you. thx for the advice. it gives me hope that its possible to get my desired results.
Im going in June. I cant wait to see your results
i was close to ur size. 5'1 36.30.34 now i m 36.24.37 not much difference but u can do it. def need more fat. at least 10-15 pounds.
yes im working ln it
Im in dallas too and ive been looking into dr yily in DR. I love her work and her prices are ok. She quoted me 4500
Me tooo well im in coppell (thats Right next to Irving) I was Thinking about going to yily or duran. yily told me the same price . When were u thinking about going , maybe we all can go together
I used to work in coppel:) i wanted to go maybe in the end of next month but more than likely in march. Im so anxious maybe march is too soon though:/ i want this sooo bad after having 4 boys my belly is HORRIBLE lol! What date were u looking into? U said june?
But yea it would be totally awesome if we could go together!!:D