YILYDOLL COMING SOON

Do you all think brazilian butt lift, butt...

Do you all think brazilian butt lift, butt augmentation, implants? Which would be best for my size and do I need to gain more weight first? If so how much? Im 5'5, 114lbs right now.Could you refer me to a PS and/or give me good advice on them. You all are so supportive throughout the decision makin pre n post procedure with eachother. Count me in. I need more hips, butt, n breasts more fuller. Measurements now are breast 34 (sagging ugh), waist 30 (love it), hips/butt 33 (definitely need bigger). If youve been my size or close to it before surgery advice plz. Im in Dallas but Im willing to travel.

GOT MY 6MONTH QUOTE FROM YILY

I was quoted $4200 for BBL+BREAST LIFT+LIPO OF ARM PITS, FULL BACK, FLANKS & WAIST OPTIONAL $300 if I decide to lipo inner thighs. Looking to go summertime maybe middle June early July that way I work on gaining weight and getting healthier before surgery. Are there anyone planning on going around that time and wanna share room costs? Im planning on staying at Upscale Recovery House there. I need a roomie to share cost with possibly. Have any of youall recovered there?

SEARCHING FOR RECOVERY HOUSES IN SANTO DOMINGO

So me n my sx buddy are researching RH n the Dominican first we were going to book Upscale RH Yily offers, but my buddy found one even better we looking for hardcore cleanliness n bedside manners for a safer speedy healthy clean recovery @franky214 came up with Fantsy Recovery and they're amazing.

IS THERE ANYONE GOING TO YILY/DURAN/BAEZ IN JUNE '14

Is there anyone going to Cipla in Dominican Republic in June who would like to partner/buddy up??

FOR YOU ALL WHO WENT TO YILY.

Does Yily inject fat into hips as well as but during BBL? I want MAJOR CURVES!!!

EAT EAT EAT MORE

IVE BEEN LIKE CRAZY LATELY.. @Afterlife83 you're such a doll things you suggested has been working and my appetite has increased in a very major way I've been eating at least 6x a day including snacks n shakes. Long as I keep this up I'll be sure to put on the weight I need. 30+ lbs... thank you guys for all the advice n support during this.

ANYONE WANTS TO SWITCH

ANYONE WHO SECURED DATE IN JUNE W/ YILY and would like to schedule a later date for August please let me know ASAP. Yily sent me the calendar and unfortunately She is all filled up for June and I really need that month. I will pay the deposit for whatever day you want anytime after August 20 and send you confirmation of transfer the same day.

SECURED DATE & DEPOSIT WITH YILY JUNE 11, 2014

So my surgery date is June 11, 2014. My travel buddy @sweetie4287 will be linking up for a support n travel buddy system. Staying at Upscale RH. Im super excited. On the countdown to becoming Yilyified. Anyone else traveling around that time from Houston?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon