They Made Me Feel Comfortable. - Dallas, TX

I had the first session of Facial Fillers and...

I had the first session of Facial Fillers and Botox a few months ago, and I have been back three times  I’ve had numerous, numerous, numerous people tell me what have you done, what are you doing?

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is a very educated, wise and amazing person. Dr. Lam knows a woman's face. He knows exactly where to place the fillers and you look more youthful. I started to recommend him to other people because he is professional and he will tell you if you need to do something that he thinks is important. He knows exactly what he is doing. He cares a lot about his patients, which I think is very important. His staff is fabulous! When I walk in, they ask me if I want something to drink, they know me by my first name. Dr. Lam actually took my pictures of me today and discussed what he saw in the pictures, not just the nurse, but Dr. Lam himself did that. He is a very educated, wise and amazing person.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.