A Joy to Review - Dallas, TX

As it is a joy to see Dr. Bassichis for my...

As it is a joy to see Dr. Bassichis for my appointments, it is a joy to review his practice. Let's face it, I see him for Botox (so far) and these are LUXURY treatments. I found the doctor and staff to be so nice and the treatment was excellent. They carefully track each treatment in my computer chart so we can really see what works for me and I get the most of my treatments. I have zero complaints with regards to Dr. Bassichis , in fact it is just the opposite that I am thrilled with the results and look forward to each and every visit to his office.

Botox tips

Tips for getting good results - see a surgeon that does a lot of injections. Don't go to your gynecologist for anything but a pap smear! The surgeon personally did injection not an aesthetician, I only want a very experienced doctor touching my face. Dr. Bassichis was very gentle with the injections and I have not had any bruising. I really like that they keep track of my treatment in my chart, because we were able to modify my treatment to get even better results.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon