Botox Experience. Only Lasted 6 Weeks - Dallas, TX

Beautiful place, nice staff, accomodating when I...

Beautiful place, nice staff, accomodating when I first called to schedule. Do not expect Dr. Bassichis to be all kittens and cupcakes, he is to the point and busy with an office full of ladies. I went specifically for botox injections for the 11s. When I met with his assistant she told me a complete "face" would be approx. $700. I asked her to send the doctor in and we agreed to do 2 areas for $475, 11s and crows feet. The results lasted all of 6 weeks and when I called the office to discuss it the scheduler was basically unhelpful. I asked her how much I had been given she said we don't record it that way it's by area, which is not true the doctor knows how much he gave someone or how else would he know how to adjust the doses for next time? I told her it lasted less than 6 weeks she basically told me too bad because I waited too long that I should have come back in 2 weeks. For almost $500 for 2 areas of botox to last less than 3 months? Really? It's my fault? Not impressed.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Product results not what it should have been and the follow up less than courteous.

I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed. I am surprised to hear they wouldn't tell you exactly how much was used.

Here are a couple Q&A's you might find informative:

How Many Botox Units for 11's or Frown Lines?

How Many Units to Botox Crow's Feet?