Excellent Work with a Willingnes to Listen to Patients - Dallas, TX

I gave myself Botox as a birthday present for my...

I gave myself Botox as a birthday present for my 42nd birthday. I've been giving myself that present repeatedly ever since. The women in my family get the 11 lines between the eyes, making us look angry when we are not. I am glad that my face more accurately reflects the happiness I feel inside.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.

I added some more detail to my review. Hopefully, this one is more helpful.

I gave myself Botox as a birthday present

A few years into my forties, I decided to give myself Botox as a birthday present. I've been giving myself that present ever since. I never wanted my face to look different and I accept that aging is inevitable (darn it). However, the women in my family get deep 11 lines between the eyes, making us look angry when we are not. Several times in the past, I had people ask me what was wrong when, in fact, I was actually in a good mood..... at least I was in a good mood until I realized that I always looked angry!

I did my research and found a great board certified plastic surgeon who only works on faces. This is your face; you don't want to trust it to someone who doesn't absolutely know what they are doing!

I ended up having three areas done: between the eyes, my crowsfeet and my forehead. I have been very pleased. It doesn't hurt having it done and the more I've done it, the longer the results have lasted. I go three times per year.

My doctor is very good about leaving some movement so you don't have a frozen face.

I am glad that my face more accurately reflects the happiness I feel inside.
All in all, this has been one of my best birthday presents ever.

I gave myself Botox as a birthday present

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I've seen Dr. Bassichis for over 3 years now and I cannot imagine seeing anyone else. He has done my Botox and always does a beautiful job. I like that my face looks natural, refreshed but not frozen. Also, I recently had Juvederm for the first time and experienced swelling and bruising. I emailed Dr. Bassichis' office and he was extremely prompt about returning my email and addressing my concerns (and despite all my fears about my face, he ended up being correct that it was just swelling). Anyone can be friendly when patients are happy, but one mark of a good doctor is how they treat patients who have concerns. I truly appreciated the professionalism and caring treatment I received when I was (needlessly, as it turned out) concerned. This only made me more appreciative of Dr. Bassichis' practice. Excellent work, impeccable qualifications and good customer service...... what more could I seek in a person working on my face? Finally, while we are on the subject of professionalism and demeanor, Dr. Bassichis's staff is THE nicest and most professional team I've ever encountered at ANY doctor's office. Every single person I've encountered, from the women working the front desk to the people who assist in the exam rooms, has been kind and helpful. Dr. Bassichis earns his reputation as a top doctor in the Dallas area.