Dr. M & D EXCELLENT Results, Couldn't Be Happier - Dallas, TX

I was apprehensive at first because although I am...

I was apprehensive at first because although I am only 27 I have my father's distinct furrowed brow, I could see that my forehead was already showing wrinkles even when relaxed, after months of people asking me why I look so grumpy I decided to get botox. I had allot of questions which were answered promptly and clearly. The injections were quick and relatively painless, I was offered numbing but chose to pass. I was given post inj instructions and about two or three days later I had zero lines on my forehead without losing the ability to make natural expression...all of my friends assumed I had a peel or facial. I will definitely continue maintenance

Hi Dallas408,

Welcome tot he community. I'm glad you had such a positive experience, and no downtime and limited swelling is always great. Do you have pictures to show us? Please keep us updated. Thanks so much for the review.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Dallas408,

Thanks,

-Britt

Dr. Malouf

attentive Dr. and caring staff makes for a wonderful cosmetic experience.