Horrible Stretch Marks and Weight Gain - Dallas, TX

I always knew I would do some type of surgery to...

I always knew I would do some type of surgery to get rid of the stretch marks, then decided the LBL would be the best procedure for me. I am a week out so the complete verdict is out. So far I am very pleased, I go tomorrow for my first post op and hoping the drains will come out. I will post my before pic later.

Tummy before Body Lift

Taped up but healing nicely

Untapped

Alright.....weekly the incision tape is changed and the belly button is changed daily. So I thought I would take a photo for you all without the tape to see the progress so far.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

The doctor and his staff are absolutely great. This is the second procedure and will not be the last one, the are awesome!

Looks good, how are you feeling?
Excited for you! You look great! I hope you're feeling good, too!!
Saved by Grace I am feeling amazing . I really do need to take new pics but I am currently all taped up. Dr.J says I am healing very well and I'm moving around almost like busy as usual:)
Congrats! Please post more photos. As I'm also considering Dr. J, but need you see just a few more pix. Thanks
MzPhatBooty I do need to take more pics but what exactly is it that you are most interested in seeing. To me I look amazing :)
Glad to hear you are happy with the outcome. I'm curious to see your before pic, keep us posted on how your healing continues. I hope I feel as incredible as you after my procedures :) Happy healing!
BabyRhino I just posted the before pics of my breast and tummy:)
Wow! You're results are impressive. You are healing very nicely, so happy for you girl! :)
Thank you for sharing your LBL experience with us, let us know how it goes tomorrow, hopefully the drains can come out - good luck!
Hi Eva, Yayyyy I did get two of the drains out today. The doctor was very pleased with my progress. I had a couple of areas where swelling was a slight a concern we made some adjustments and and believe they will be taken care of by the next visit. Thanks for asking, I feel incredible:).
I am drain free.... YAY!!!!! It feels great and I am loving my new body! I thank God for giving me the opportunity to be able to make these changes.