Horrible Stretch Marks and Weight Gain - Dallas, TX

I always knew I would do some type of surgery to...

I always knew I would do some type of surgery to get rid of the stretch marks, then decided the LBL would be the best procedure for me. I am a week out so the complete verdict is out. So far I am very pleased, I go tomorrow for my first post op and hoping the drains will come out. I will post my before pic later.

Excited for you! You look great! I hope you're feeling good, too!!
Saved by Grace I am feeling amazing . I really do need to take new pics but I am currently all taped up. Dr.J says I am healing very well and I'm moving around almost like busy as usual:)
Congrats! Please post more photos. As I'm also considering Dr. J, but need you see just a few more pix. Thanks

Tummy before Body Lift

BabyRhino I just posted the before pics of my breast and tummy:)
I am drain free.... YAY!!!!! It feels great and I am loving my new body! I thank God for giving me the opportunity to be able to make these changes.

Taped up but healing nicely

Wow! You're results are impressive. You are healing very nicely, so happy for you girl! :)

Untapped

Alright.....weekly the incision tape is changed and the belly button is changed daily. So I thought I would take a photo for you all without the tape to see the progress so far.

Looks good, how are you feeling?

No more upper tummy bulge

At my doctors visit on Thursday he removed several cc's of fluid from the area again, and this time it is actually flat. The last visit it did not completely remove the bulge which had me concerned. The doctor stated that because of the amount of fluid removed he felt confident it was a seroma. It is really good to see my tummy without the abnormality. Will upload new pics later...

Hope you are doing well!! Any updates???
Hi StillBeMe, I am doing great, the healing process is going very well. I am still tapped up and will be go a while but hopefully it will be well worth it. I am so enjoying my new body, just knowing the stretchmarks are gone, and that I have the freedom to once again show my belly button if choose. My clothes fit so much smoother now. I uploaded a new pic as well:) good luck on your journey!

New pic

Smoking hot!!! You look amazing and obviously have much more confidence in your body and self esteem!! So happy for you and thanks for sharing your pictures!! Can't wait for my surgery!!! 44 DAYS!!!!
Sexy! You are looking hot! You must feel fabulous!
That is so awesome to hear! I LOVE your new pic!! So hot!!!!! I can't wait to be there, to feel comfortable in my own skin! Thank you for keeping us (me) updated! You have been one of the reasons I chose to go to Dr. J!! Thank you!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

The doctor and his staff are absolutely great. This is the second procedure and will not be the last one, the are awesome!