I Can't Wait to Come Back! - Dallas, TX

I had one syringe of Artefill. It's a permanent...

I had one syringe of Artefill. It's a permanent injectable. I had it under the eye area and also along the jaw line. It's not my first time with Dr. Lam, but it is my first time with this particular injectable. The reason that I came in was seven years ago I had a procedure and my results from another doctor had not been to my liking. I had some awful like rippling effects under the eye, and it just was not smooth. I've done treatments trying to correct it and I've never left the house without makeup on because of how concerned I am with the look of those results in the past. I found Dr. Lam and we've been doing some Restylane injections around my temple area and brow bone area, trying to fill in some of the areas around that eye area that I was concerned with. He and I discussed injecting Artefill which is better. It's a more permanent solution to cover up that rippling effect. I've looked in the mirror and I'm ecstatic what my results are. I'm really excited. That's why I wanted to give a review on what I just experienced.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend him to anyone and everyone just because I really feel like he looked at each patient individually. Dr. Lam will look at your face correct the areas or improve the areas that he sees specifically on you. All of the girls that work in his office have never been anything but wonderful and pleasant and it's just a fun experience to come to his office. I can't wait to come back.

I used Dr. Decorato in Staten Island NY for several Artefill treatments. Although the medication works well enough to acquire the necessary look, this doctor should not be used for anything other than to clean out your cluttered garage but ONLY under supervision, since even that he wouldn't do well enough to warrant payment for services rendered! He's a "joke" as a physician!

I'm really glad to hear you are happy with your results, especially since its a permanent filler! I would love it if you would post some before & after pictures so we can see the change. :)

Also, you noted that you paid $1 for the treatment. If you could let us know what the filler actually cost that would be very helpful info.