Dr. Lam -- Your Face is the Canvas and He is the Artist - Dallas, TX

I've had both Botox and Artefille with Dr. Lam,...

I've had both Botox and Artefille with Dr. Lam, and the results are nothing short of amazing. I am 47 and people routinely guess that I am in my early to mid-30s. I have had lines around my mouth filled, and sculpting around the eyes and cheeks. Dr. Lam uses a "distraction" technique (i.e., no numbing cream, shot, etc.) that renders Botox and injectables virtually painless. Really and truly.

Artefille and Botox

I live approximately an hour and a half from Dr. Lam's office, but I will never go to anyone else. Love his staff, love him, but especially love his results. It was time for my forehead/eye Botox treatments today, and Dr. Lam and I decided to do a bit more filler around my eyes and in my nasal folds. The effect is absolutely beautiful. I have better cheekbones and brighter eyes than I did in my 20s. Dr. Lam, you ROCK! :)
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lam consulted with me initially for at approximately an hour to discuss what I wanted to achieve, and how he intended to do it. Unlike some doctors, he will not just "fill the lines" on your face -- Dr. Lam truly is an artist. He uses filler strategically to sculpt your entire face, to enhance favorable features and minimize flaws. He will always review his "plan" for your face before taking any action, and you will always know exactly how much you are spending before the procedure is done. His staff is amazing, the office is beautiful, and Dr. Lam is always, always, ALWAYS on time. I feel so fortunate to have found him!

Did you have artfill under your eyes?
I am glad your results with this doctor using artfill were good. Unfortunately, I was not as lucky. I now have lumps under both eyes and one under one eyebrow. I look much worse than before this product was used around my eyes. I didn't initially even go in for anything around my eyes but doc said that was the first place I should focus on. I too liked the doc and staff just not the outcome of his work. Now, I don't know what to do about this. I expect it would cost a lot to get fixed, if it can be fixed.

Welcome to the community.  What is the distraction technique?