Dr. Lam -- Your Face is the Canvas and He is the Artist - Dallas, TX

I've had both Botox and Artefille with Dr. Lam,...

I've had both Botox and Artefille with Dr. Lam, and the results are nothing short of amazing. I am 47 and people routinely guess that I am in my early to mid-30s. I have had lines around my mouth filled, and sculpting around the eyes and cheeks. Dr. Lam uses a "distraction" technique (i.e., no numbing cream, shot, etc.) that renders Botox and injectables virtually painless. Really and truly.
I am glad your results with this doctor using artfill were good. Unfortunately, I was not as lucky. I now have lumps under both eyes and one under one eyebrow. I look much worse than before this product was used around my eyes. I didn't initially even go in for anything around my eyes but doc said that was the first place I should focus on. I too liked the doc and staff just not the outcome of his work. Now, I don't know what to do about this. I expect it would cost a lot to get fixed, if it can be fixed.
I was personally thinking about artefill, but have now decided against because all of the results much further down the road it has caused everyone that has shared their results.. ... Seems everyone loves it but it doesn't start becoming a problem until much latter form the road and seems steroid shots don't take care of lumps... The only thing seems to help is surgery.... So sorry you had a bad outcome but appreciate your honesty ... You have not only save me but also steered others away from it to... Honestly it should be banned as an injection .., those doctors who do it are just hurting themselves professionally. I know it's up to me know the facts and research whatever I do is elective because some doctors are all about making money vs the outcome of the patient

Welcome to the community.  What is the distraction technique?

Artefille and Botox

I live approximately an hour and a half from Dr. Lam's office, but I will never go to anyone else. Love his staff, love him, but especially love his results. It was time for my forehead/eye Botox treatments today, and Dr. Lam and I decided to do a bit more filler around my eyes and in my nasal folds. The effect is absolutely beautiful. I have better cheekbones and brighter eyes than I did in my 20s. Dr. Lam, you ROCK! :)
Did you have artfill under your eyes?
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lam consulted with me initially for at approximately an hour to discuss what I wanted to achieve, and how he intended to do it. Unlike some doctors, he will not just "fill the lines" on your face -- Dr. Lam truly is an artist. He uses filler strategically to sculpt your entire face, to enhance favorable features and minimize flaws. He will always review his "plan" for your face before taking any action, and you will always know exactly how much you are spending before the procedure is done. His staff is amazing, the office is beautiful, and Dr. Lam is always, always, ALWAYS on time. I feel so fortunate to have found him!