So Happy! - Dallas, TX

Dr. McBride has done filler, botox, fat transfer,...

Dr. McBride has done filler, botox, fat transfer, neck lipo and fractional laser resurfacing on my face over many years. I have never been disappointed in any of my treatments. He has made my skin smoother and younger looking. I originally saw him for flatness in my cheeks and other areas on my face. The treatment also helped my acne scaring. I would and have recommended him to everyone.
Dallas Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

I love Dr. McBride he is so friendly and called me the night before my procedures and the night of my treatments. His staff is always so helpful and educated.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Acne Scars Treatment community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Acne Scars Treatment community.