Deep FX Treatment for Acne Scars and Skin Damage - Dallas, TX

I cannot say enough good things about Dr....

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Christine Brown; Jim, her medical/technical assistant; and the entire staff at her clinic. After many years, I finally decided to do something about skin damage I suffered in my teens caused by severe acne. I did not want any enhancements; just restoration to near normal. Dr. Brown understood exactly what my expectations were. She set up a treatment plan with deep laser FX skin resurfacing. I had three treatments, and followed up with a IPL (capillary reduction) session with Jim. I am very happy with the results. Although these treatments do not completely erase all damage, they greatly reduce the damaged appearance and my skin looks and feels much better. Dr. Brown and her entire staff are the best! Gene K.

Its great to hear that this worked so well for you. Hooray! I would love it if you would post some before & after pictures so we can see the results!

Dallas Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Christine Brown is fantastic; she does it all. I simply cannot say enough good things about her.