I Recommend! - Dallas, TX

First of all if your doctor mentions accutane,...

First of all if your doctor mentions accutane, take it! If you think your acne is really bad and other medications just dont work and the acne comes back after you get off them, ask your doctor about accutane! yes you have to get your blood drawn and go see the doctor every month for six months, and girls u cant get pregnant, but it is seriously worth it! 1st month my face got real red and dry and the acne was still there..second month my face was still dry and red but some acne was going away. now at almost at the end of my 3rd month my face is sooo smooth and i havent had a pimple in weeks. im very pleased. there are some acne marks and scars but those will go away with time...hopefully by the end of my 6 month process, same with redness. but i still am so happy i got on this medicine. while on accutane make sure you drink LOTS of water and moisturize all the time. cera ve is a good lotion to use. good luck!! its annoying at first with dry skin and all but once your face starts to clear you will be so happy!!