Cosmetic Rhinoplasty for Wide Nose - Dallas, TX

I had a cosmetic rhinoplasty In June, 2009 to...

I had a cosmetic rhinoplasty In June, 2009 to improve the appearance of my wide nose. I am pleased with the results and I am happy I had the proceedure done.

I still have a dissolvivle stitch in nose after almost a month after surgery. Is this normal?

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I had a cosmetic primary rhinoplasty to improve the appearance of my wide nose. I am completely satisfied with the outcome only one month after surgery and I know it will look even better a year from now. The doctor I chose is a little pricier but you'll pay for what you'll get. I would recommend this doctor to anyone who is considering a nose job. He also specializes in secondary rhinoplasty. His staff was great and the surgery center was state of the art.

I did. I had pretty much the whole thing done. My nose was wide in the bridge, tip and nostrils. If you put in-- Dallas rhinoplasty Walnut Hill suite 170-- in your search engine it will give you the guy I used. It's the older fellow that performed mine. He did an amazing job. Let me know if you find it... Hope this helps
I am looking for a rhinoplasty surgeon for reducing my wide nostrils. Can you please let me know whether you had just reduction of the nostrils or bride correction as well..