23-year-old Female: Tip Refinement Rhinoplasty - Dallas, TX

My nose was never wide, but the tip was bulbous. I...

My nose was never wide, but the tip was bulbous. I have wanted to refine the tip to be more attractive since I was sixteen years old. I was encouraged to wait until I was fully grown, which I did.

A plastic surgeon and friend of the family told me the Gunter Center (where Dr. Cochran operates) is the second-best rhinoplasty center in Dallas. I also did web research and was impressed by Dr. Cochran's before and after images. (I also scheduled a consultation with the purported best nose surgeon in Dallas, Dr. Rohrich, but I cancelled because I wanted to take a trip on that date).

Dr. Cochran was the only plastic surgeon (of the three I consulted with) who understood the look I wanted to achieve. He is very kind, respectful and professional in person. (I would point out that the other surgeons I consulted with were highly recommended and board-certified as well; they just didn't understand my aesthetic the way Dr. Cochran did.)

My operation (one week ago) went smoothly and my bandages came off yesterday. So far, I am convinced that no surgeon could have given me a better result. No one would ever be able to tell I've had a nose job, yet it is profoundly better than before. Once the swelling goes away completely I will update this review but I am already very, very impressed. I am so glad that I made this purchase. I believe Dr. Cochran is one of the most skilled out there.

Thank you for sharing here on RealSelf! What was it that you didn't like about your nose that you wanted improved?
Hi, I am going to have my tip rhino soon..was it open rhino?
Congrats on your successful rhino. I am scheduled yo have my revision on March 25 and very excited about it. I hope I will be as happy as you with my results. Thanks for sharing.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Of each plastic surgeon I consulted with, Dr. Cochran was the most personable by far. If the personality or bedside manner of your surgeon is important to you, you will be reassured by your interactions with Dr. Cochran. However, surgeons are busy people and I would not be surprised if you got the sense that the doctor's time with you was limited.