1000% Love my Results! Tummy Tuck W Lipo - Dallas, TX

I have searched for 8 years for the right doctor,...

I have searched for 8 years for the right doctor, yes I really do the research! I don’t know where to start he AND his staff are caring
knowledgeable professionals…and sincerely patient. When I first read all his reviews I thought he must be too good to be true… He’s not,
If you are lucky enough to have the luxury of surgery, this is your surgeon.

The results are way, way beyond what I thought I could have. Not to mention the recovery has been a breeze!!!! Nothing like what I’ve read!
I mean I’ve had menstrual cramps worse than this!!!! Seriously NO pain, no drama…I won’t write what I was doing the first week or he might
read it and scold me! But seriously even the nurse said, “His patients always do as well as you, there is just something he does different…and they have the pain management down to an art”…and that was just hours after surgery! So glad I didn’t settle with what I felt I would have to. All the work I’d seen looked so ‘fake’, I swear he must use a magic wand.

Even after the surgery it’s too good to be true and I’m only 2.5 weeks out! No bruises, scabs just a fine hairline scar! I wouldn’t believe this review either but as a mother of unexpected triplets I know pain and what your stomach looks like after what looks like a family moved out of it! Beautiful results! They were constantly in touch too, calling regularly even on Sunday’s just to check in! I thought that was a thing of the past!
Love this guy and his staff!!!! They are way beyond just the 5 stars but that was the most I could give. On a scale of 1-5 he's a 10!!!!

Who were the other Doctors you saw?
very impressive!