1000% Love my Results! Tummy Tuck W Lipo - Dallas, TX

I have searched for 8 years for the right doctor,...

I have searched for 8 years for the right doctor, yes I really do the research! I don’t know where to start he AND his staff are caring
knowledgeable professionals…and sincerely patient. When I first read all his reviews I thought he must be too good to be true… He’s not,
If you are lucky enough to have the luxury of surgery, this is your surgeon.

The results are way, way beyond what I thought I could have. Not to mention the recovery has been a breeze!!!! Nothing like what I’ve read!
I mean I’ve had menstrual cramps worse than this!!!! Seriously NO pain, no drama…I won’t write what I was doing the first week or he might
read it and scold me! But seriously even the nurse said, “His patients always do as well as you, there is just something he does different…and they have the pain management down to an art”…and that was just hours after surgery! So glad I didn’t settle with what I felt I would have to. All the work I’d seen looked so ‘fake’, I swear he must use a magic wand.

Even after the surgery it’s too good to be true and I’m only 2.5 weeks out! No bruises, scabs just a fine hairline scar! I wouldn’t believe this review either but as a mother of unexpected triplets I know pain and what your stomach looks like after what looks like a family moved out of it! Beautiful results! They were constantly in touch too, calling regularly even on Sunday’s just to check in! I thought that was a thing of the past!
Love this guy and his staff!!!! They are way beyond just the 5 stars but that was the most I could give. On a scale of 1-5 he's a 10!!!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Who were the other Doctors you saw?
very impressive!
You look really good!
You look fantastic! Hoping to have a good recovery & results like yours! Fingers crossed!
Wow, you look amazing. Just did my breast Aug and went to Oklahoma. Now looking for a TT doctor but close to home here in Dallas. I am definitely going to check your doctor out!
I seriously look for years I'm very particular look professional photographer so have an extreme I for detail disguise amazing I live five hours from Dallas worth every minute amazing I haven't gone anywhere cheap paint is one thing Something you keep for life is another :)
Wooh-wee! You look great!!!
Wow you look freakin amazing!!!! How much was your procedure and how many areas did you get lipo
$6500 and he just did the flanks!
Thanks for your reply also keep us posted on your recovery journey please....Im excited for you I haven't found a sure doctor yet Im just in the research phase....but I can only hope my results r just as good...please continue with pics as you progress.....congrats again

You look amazing!!