Tummy Tuck & Lipo--Great Results! - Dallas, TX

I carried all my weight in my tummy, I've had...

I carried all my weight in my tummy, I've had 3 children-and I just wanted to look better. I had a tummy tuck, lipo on my love-handles, upper abdomen, and also my double-chin.  I now have a flat stomach, a waist, and no double-chin.  I'm very pleased with my results and it's obvious that Dr. Burns really paid attention to detail.  The scarring on my tummy is minimal, just a small fine line, and NO scar at all on my chin.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jay Burns is an excellent, extremely skilled surgeon and very warm and caring. He explained all of the procedures, answered all my questions, and gave great follow-up care. Dr. Burn's staff is very attentive and warm, and the wait times were minimal. A tummy tuck is a pretty major surgery, and I felt the staff at the surgery center was also very professional and took my safety very seriously. I was treated respectfully and felt well-cared for every step of the way. And my results are absolutely fabulous! I really couldn't ask for anything more. I highly recommend Dr. Jay Burns as an extremely skilled surgeon that gave me excellent results. He's also a really nice person-and that really helped me to feel comfortable with this journey.

Welcome to the Tummy Tuckers!   How wonderful you are so happy with all of your results.  How long ago did you have this done?

Would love to see some before and after pictures if you have them.