Slip Lipo on C-Section Lower and Upper Abdomen - Dallas, TX

I used to have a washboard stomach, but after...

I used to have a washboard stomach, but after having an emergency C-Section 20 years ago when having my son, I had had a vertical scar on my abdomen with fat build-up on both sides of the scar and below. Unfortunately, it looked like a "W" on my abdomen.

I had Slim Lipo on March 4th to make this look better. It has been 3 weeks since the procedure,my abdomen is looking much better. There is no longer any excess fat. I am still a bit swollen and the skin is somewhat loose, but it is supposed to take 3 months for the skin laxity and swelling to go away. Even though it has only been 3 weeks, my stomach still looks much better than it did before the procedure. I can't wait to see how it looks after 3 months.

It has been 2 months since I had the procedure on...

It has been 2 months since I had the procedure on my upper and lower abdomen and things are looking really good! The fat is gone and the skin is starting to tighten up nicely. There is a vast improvement over what it looked like before the surgery! I look forward to how it will look at 3 months.
Dr. Greg Roberts

Dr. R is very honest, which I appreciate. He enjoys Rock and Roll music and played it and sang along for the whole procedure, which really helped me to relax. He does a great job! He would benefit from having a more mature surgical assistant an his office personnel could be more friendly, but I still would rate his services as excellent.