Smart Lipo on Arms, Inner and Outer Thighs -- Jury Still out

Had smart lipo last night and am really sore today...

had smart lipo last night and am really sore today. the pain medication they gave me worked like a charm. the proceedure itself was basically pain free. i don't even remember them injecting me with the numbing fluid. i'm not sure if i was sleeping or so out of it i just don't remember anything. however, i do recall at one point towards the end of the proceedure feeling A LOT of pain and as soon as I said something, they gave me some some medication. other than that, it's all a blur. i was still loopy on the way home and slept most of the night. i did wake up around midnight really sore. overall, they ended up taking 3 lbs out.

overall, the place was good. some of the staff has had the proceedure done before so could personally attest to it.

to stay hydrated i have been drinking a lot of water and have to go to the bathroom a lot. that and getting out of bed are the most painful part of this whole experience so far. i think it is harder on me since i got my arms done to so i really don't have any way of getting up without using my arms or legs. i get to take a shower tonight and have no idea how i am going to manage. i am dreading it. so far i have not had any fluid drainage but i have a feeling that once i take off the initial wrap, it's going to flood! on top of that, i have no idea how i am going to get this body compression garment off, shower, put new bandages on and then get this contraption back on!!! any suggestions on how to deal with this by yourself is welcome.

trying to take it easy today since it's been less than 24 hours. once i hit the three week mark, i will have a better idea of it's success.

Dr. Bill Johnson - Innovations Medical Spa

Hi. I am in the Dallas area and searching for Dr.s I see that you recommend your Dr. which is good! I am thinking of doing just exactly what you did, the arms and ab smart lipo. Based on your post, you dont recommend doing both arms and ab at once? I am hope to get them all done at once. Could you email me some pictures? Post op, results now? Any would help tremendously. THANK YOU!!
I am thinking sbout getting mine done by Dr Johnson. Please let me know how good you feel about him. I went for initial consultation and he didn't even see me, that makes me nervous. His sercretary explained the procedure and the cost to me.
I had smart lipo on my back bra area 4 days ago, still sore, don't know if I'm happy yet. If I am happy, I'm going back to Dr Johnson to get my stomach done.
I am gettin mine done in Fort Worth by Dr. Bill Johnson and I was just wondering how you think he did? Are you liking the results so far? And how did everything go? I've been reading some of these blogs and some are kind of scary. Anyway,your blog caught my eye because I am getting it done at the same place/person!
What did you have done? You have before and after pics. I had my bra area done 4 days ago, not sure if I'm happy yet, I had it done with Dr Johnson in Ft Worth...if I'm happy I'm going back to get my inner/outer thighs.
sounds great,my procedure is in the next hour and im really nervious! quick question though,last night i wrote an review and posted my before pics and im not seeing it in the Smartlipo reviews section. only when i click on Write a Review again is when i see the post i wrote and the pics i uploaded.. hellppp! did i do something wrong lol?