Excellent Result, Excellent Service, Excellent Staff! - Dallas, TX

I did not like the look of my nose from the first...

I did not like the look of my nose from the first rhinoplasty, but Dr. G changed it all!

After seeing some things on the internet, I was a little leery about getting the rhinoplasty. I had had it done once before, but the result was not what I was looking for. I found Dr. G and I am so glad that I decided to go through with the surgery! My nose looks great, exactly what I had hoped for.

Of course complications are a risk with any and every surgery, but that is just a risk that one must take, regardless of the surgeon.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G is great. The care I received was five star-- Dr. G and his CRNA called me the night before my surgery to check on me, as well as the night after. I have had three checkups since my surgery and it has only been one month! He is very meticulous about his work and only does the best!

I actually just emailed Dr. Gunter about revision rhinoplasty. Can you tell me how long it took for you to get in for surgery with him? And how long he suggested you wait after the first surgery to have the revision?

Thanks!
can you post your pic please.ithinking to go to dr.gunter

Sounds like you had a good experience with all of this. Thanks so much for posting your story on RealSelf.