Retin A Works - Dallas, TX

Retin A works and you have to use it for an...

Retin A works and you have to use it for an extended period of time, although, just after a week my face looked very smooth. It makes your face red for a little bit and that's why I apply it at night to my face and neck. I don't really notice any burning or stinging, just a teeny bit of tightness, which is tolerable. I got a few red bumps here and there but they aren't awful(I've always suffered from acne).It makes my face a little dry with some peeling. In the day I use a 12% glycolic moisturizer, which can be purchased online with my Derm Dr.Alkek in addition to that I use a little Vanicream Light, which can be found on Walgreens, fragrance free. I use equal pea sized amounts and smooth over face. Glycolic acid is also very good for repairing skin texture.

They gave me a prescription too. I have the option to buy it at their office or fill it at the pharmacy. I'm not sure if they have .025% at the pharmacy.

They should, if not they will order it for you. :)

I did forget to mention my age. I'm 31 so I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes or face at this time but I have had some collagen loss under my eyes. I wanted to use Retin A to prevent them. The 12% glycolic acid I use in the day from my derm really helps to add to the results, it smoothes, brightens and keeps my face clearer. I was using that before the Retin A. I swear it took off five years of sun damage from my face. The Retin A is just wrinkle management for me.
Dallas Dermatologist