Reporting on Slim Lipo: I See a Bit Change on my Flanks and No Change at All on my Abs - Dallas

I had my procedure done on Monday (2 days ago)....

I had my procedure done on Monday (2 days ago). The doctor doing my surgery seemed a bit unexperienced, but very careful with everything. My procedure lasted 4 hours, and I have to say that it was not too painful, but the next day I was very very sore!

It was a bit scary to see my stomach when I got home, it looked terrible. Way bigger and like "jello" as I like to say. I wish I had taken photos. I weight 130pounds and my hight s 5'5. I want to try to post here for those of you who cant decide or are just curious.

I am very afraid about the fact that I do not see any change on my stomach yet. I will post photos of today's look. They took 800cc from my stomach and flanks.

So, after 2 months, I can see results on my upper...

So, after 2 months, I can see results on my upper abs and flanks. I can't see the results on my lower stomach. It is very flaccid.
My doctor offered to do a touch up on the area for $250 when I complete 3 months after the procedure.
My concern now is... is 3 months enough time to heal. I am afraid there may be scar tissue in the area and I want to let it heal before I go for a touch up.
What do you guys think?

Dr. Dave ( Laser Perfect)

I still haven't seen the results. I will change as soon as I see the changes. He was a very nice doctor- but I want to see the results before I can recommend. After 2 months results are not satisfactory yet. We will do a touch up. So, let's see how it goes.