Reporting on Slim Lipo: I See a Bit Change on my Flanks and No Change at All on my Abs - Dallas

I had my procedure done on Monday (2 days ago)....

I had my procedure done on Monday (2 days ago). The doctor doing my surgery seemed a bit unexperienced, but very careful with everything. My procedure lasted 4 hours, and I have to say that it was not too painful, but the next day I was very very sore!

It was a bit scary to see my stomach when I got home, it looked terrible. Way bigger and like "jello" as I like to say. I wish I had taken photos. I weight 130pounds and my hight s 5'5. I want to try to post here for those of you who cant decide or are just curious.

I am very afraid about the fact that I do not see any change on my stomach yet. I will post photos of today's look. They took 800cc from my stomach and flanks.

Since I see that it is not possible to report here with photos daily I created a blog to post my photos.

Hope you guys enjoy and find it useful.

Actually, you can! Just click the "Edit" link at the top of the page. Updates post approx. 12-24 hours after you submit them, but you can post every day and we'll save all the updates for you.

Hope this helps!

I am on day #4, I will be posting photos in a few minutes. I see a slight improvement, but not even close to what I expected. I am afraid not enough fat was removed. But, they say 6 months until you see final results. I am a bit skeptical to tell you the truth. Let me go take some photos to post on day #4.

Today I was finally able to go to work, but I am still a bit sore.

So, after 2 months, I can see results on my upper...

So, after 2 months, I can see results on my upper abs and flanks. I can't see the results on my lower stomach. It is very flaccid.
My doctor offered to do a touch up on the area for $250 when I complete 3 months after the procedure.
My concern now is... is 3 months enough time to heal. I am afraid there may be scar tissue in the area and I want to let it heal before I go for a touch up.
What do you guys think?

Hi could you send me the place in Dallas where you and how much ?
Snenee2@gmail.com
Dr. Dave ( Laser Perfect)

I still haven't seen the results. I will change as soon as I see the changes. He was a very nice doctor- but I want to see the results before I can recommend. After 2 months results are not satisfactory yet. We will do a touch up. So, let's see how it goes.