Facelift - Dallas, TX

I had a face/neck/upper-lower lids. I interviewed...

I had a face/neck/upper-lower lids. I interviewed a couple of doctors and was very impressed with my meeting with Dr. Burns. Aftere my surgery I have had a lot of trouble with my eyes. My face does look better because of all the wrinkles and sagging skin I had. Eyes were not done very well still a problems. I have contacted them several times, and if I had to pick a Plastic Surgeon again, it would NOT be Dr. Burns. Wrinkles are gone and I am happy about that. Underneath my chin it looks like the stiching came loose or something, but it's somewhat saggy and messy looking. My eyes just look weird; I look like a plastic surgery victim. I do look younger because the drooping skin is gone. I feel very self conciencious about my eyes. I later learned that Dr. Burns is not good on eyes, and in the community of women that use plastic surgeons he is one to avoid. He is really nice and so is his staff. I do not get a response from them and I am not sure what he can do about my eyes and chin (looks like it's coming undone) but I would not let him operate on me again.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He was on television and just found him through my research of PS in Dallas.