Worth It! - Dallas, TX

I had 3 syringes of perlane injected into my...

I had 3 syringes of perlane injected into my cheeks and along the orbital bone to correct the hollowness under my eyes (a problem I've had since I was a child. I'm 23 now). The procedure was not painful, though the crackling sound of the injection was strange.

I did not experience any bruising and though there was swelling it was minimal enough to be unnoticeable.

My doctor was a double board certified facial plastic surgeon and has a lot of experience with fillers. I think this is important, just because a surgeon does great breast augmentations doesn't mean they're excellent at injections.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

While I did feel that Dr. Bassichis could have spent more time with me, the results were fantastic and deserving of a high rating.

I just came from Dr. Bassichis' office for filler in my upper cheeks to help with my hollowed out eye area - as it two hours ago. I had a consultation two weeks ago then came back today for the filler. That crackling/crunchy sound IS weird but he does know what he's doing. I felt like I was in very good hands and so far so good - I really like what I see.... :)

Hi A.M.,

Oh, I would assume that crackling sound would be weird. I'm glad this worked out so well for you though. I couldn't agree more about the experience. We'd love to see pictures.

Thanks so much!