Lifestyle Lift - Dallas, TX

The staff was wonderful and willing to take as...

The staff was wonderful and willing to take as much time as I wanted to go over things. The doctor had wonderful bedside manners and wanted to make sure he was understanding what I was wanting and then explaining what he could do.

Yes the proceedure is somewhat painful....but tell me something that envolves getting cut with a knife that would't be. The most discomfort I had was all the sticking with the needles to numb the area that was going to be cut and pulled, after it took effect the worse was over. It was uncomfortable to chew for several days and swelling and bruising is to be expected, just do what they tell you and it is minimized. But I would be the first in line to do it again if needed.

I look like I did 15 years ago.........suttle though...no one has asked if I had a face lift or something just that I look wonderful and my husband was amazed and said it was like getting a younger wife. This is one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I had my neck, chin and the loose cheek pulled up and tightened :0

They work with your schedule, you can come in and talk to them as often as you need. They have patients like myself that are willing to talk to you and tell you what our experience was like. They want you to be happy with your choice but also understand there is limits to what the results will be so be realistic. They also try and help with a payment plan that works for you. When I went back for my after pictures and they brought them out with the before I cried, thats how much different I looked and the pictures were not touched up. Think real hard about what you want, make sure you are realistic about what can be done. its not pain free. And it takes weeks and or months before you get all the feeling back in some of the tissue aroung the ears...........BUT I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. Its worth it everytime I walk past a mirror and I do not have to play the pull the skin up game.

75119 What DR. did you see?
I had it done in Dallas in March 2007, a month before my 50th birthday. I would do it again. I am happy with my results. I had Dr. Orten. I was NOT happy with the attitude of the staff during followup care. They failed to tell me that I needed a special head bandage for after the procedure. Luckily a friend offered to drive to Dougherty's Pharmacy and pick it up after I ordered it. I could have ordered it BEFORE the procedure and had it ready at home. Also, I demanded that Dr. Orten see me after the procedure. They had a tech take out the stitches. I heard Dr. Orten out in the hall saying "Why does she want me to see her?" That attitude infuriated me. A regular plastic surgeon's office would have INSISTED that the doctor see the patient after this type of procedure.Once they get your $$$, you have to insist on the followup care that you want. Also, it does NOT take an hour. You will NOT look or feel well enough to return to work in a couple of days. You need TWO WEEKS as this is MAJOR surgery and a real shock to your body. You really have to rest, do the ice packs and take the pain meds. It was worth it. No one believes me when I tell them I will be 54. They think I am in my 40s because I am fit and wear stylish makeup, hair and clothes.
I live in the area, would you share the name of your doctor? How do the payment plans work? Do you really feel the money is worth it..
I had Dr. Orten. See my comment below. Good luck!

Thanks for writing a review of your experience, 75119. I've heard different information about how many injections they use to numb you. Do you remember how many it was?

Well....lol...not positive, but I think it was like 6 syringes full. But they had to numb a large area. The cuts where made under my chin, and followed my ears in front and behind. Hope that helps....
I'm going in for a consult. Sat. April 9th. Could I ask which Doctor did your procedure? Not alot of info. on one of them.
Thanks,