Lifestyle Lift - Dallas, TX

The staff was wonderful and willing to take as...

The staff was wonderful and willing to take as much time as I wanted to go over things. The doctor had wonderful bedside manners and wanted to make sure he was understanding what I was wanting and then explaining what he could do.

Yes the proceedure is somewhat painful....but tell me something that envolves getting cut with a knife that would't be. The most discomfort I had was all the sticking with the needles to numb the area that was going to be cut and pulled, after it took effect the worse was over. It was uncomfortable to chew for several days and swelling and bruising is to be expected, just do what they tell you and it is minimized. But I would be the first in line to do it again if needed.

I look like I did 15 years ago.........suttle though...no one has asked if I had a face lift or something just that I look wonderful and my husband was amazed and said it was like getting a younger wife. This is one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I had my neck, chin and the loose cheek pulled up and tightened :0

They work with your schedule, you can come in and talk to them as often as you need. They have patients like myself that are willing to talk to you and tell you what our experience was like. They want you to be happy with your choice but also understand there is limits to what the results will be so be realistic. They also try and help with a payment plan that works for you. When I went back for my after pictures and they brought them out with the before I cried, thats how much different I looked and the pictures were not touched up. Think real hard about what you want, make sure you are realistic about what can be done. its not pain free. And it takes weeks and or months before you get all the feeling back in some of the tissue aroung the ears...........BUT I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. Its worth it everytime I walk past a mirror and I do not have to play the pull the skin up game.