Totally Worth It! - Dallas

I had liposuction on my lower back (love...

I had liposuction on my lower back (love handles/muffin top) and my outer thighs. I am tall and slender and in pretty good shape (5'9 and 140 pounds at time of surgery). But, I had these areas that would not go away unless I basically starved myself. I was put under twlight anesthesia for the procedure, which I lifed (felt it was safer), but obviously was asleep the whole time.

When I woke up, I was in a decent amount of pain, but I took a few codeine, took a nap and felt MUCH better when I woke up. The next several days/weeks, I had some muscle aches and pretty bad bruising while I wore the garment, but after 3 weeks all the bruising and swelling was gone.

Here I am 3 months later and I always tell my husband this was the best thing I have ever done to my body. My silhouette is so much better -- I can wear my skinny jeans and no longer worry about a muffin top. I weigh about 5 pounds less now, but I am not sure if my eating habits and regular yoga helped out with that..... I wear leggings all the time and people always compliment my figure. I had a baby 8 months prior to having the surgery and people are always like "you look better than you did before you had the baby!" Love it, love it, love it!

My doctor is well known in Dallas and did an awesome job. I think the world of him! I have no dents, no scars NOTHING. It all worked out perfectly -- so thrilled!

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Welcome to RealSelf, belladallas! Thanks for telling your story. Do you have any pics, if you don't mind sharing?

The only pics takes were at my doctor's office and I do not have them personally. I am also a little weird about putting pics on the internet of my bare butt ;) But I know they help people make decisions. Perhaps I can ask him for copies next time I see him.

:) I completely understand. If you can get them (and feel comfortable) we'd love to see them.