Professional, Cutting Edge in Techology and Procedures - Dallas, TX

To stay ahead of the sun damage. I have had...

to stay ahead of the sun damage. I have had various types of skin cancer and Dr. Stetler has done an incredible job explaining what I have and staying on top of it for me so it does not have a chance to spread.  She has also done a wonder job in helping me work on correcting the sun damage i have to my face and legs and using the latest procedures already.

Dallas Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Stetler and her staff are very professional and friendly. They make you feel very comfortable with all they work on with you from cosmetic procedures to skin cancer procedures.

Do you happen to have any dermal fillers? Is it compatible do you know? It does not seem anything this mild that does not even directly impose heat on the underlying layer would degrade them, but I'm not sure. I'd like to the red light collagen anti-agining photorejuvenation as in the link pasted here but have restalyne and radiesse and don't want them to degrade more quickly. http://skinpalette.com/services/photo-rejuvenation/
Well for the Dr who said L.E.D. wasn't good, I think ya need to do some more research. Sorry
Love the all stall ratings.

This is so obviously an advertisement, not a personal experience.