Breast Tattoo Removal

I am a 38 year old black professional. I had a...

I am a 38 year old black professional. I had a tatto done when I was in my early twentys. The entire tatto is about the size of a 50 cent piece. I have had it lasered twice. It was outlined in black, the rose red, and the two small pea size green petals. The color has faded tremendously, and the skin appears very smooth. After the first treatment, the skin appeared darker than the tattoo. I have recently had it lasered the second time and the darknening is gone. It is still a pinkish color.

I was prescribed epiquin to help with the discoloration. I would like to know is it safe to start putting the eqiquin on before the darkning reappears. Also is there side of affects of breast cancer by having laser procedure done in this arrear of the body.

The procedure has been very comfortable topical anesthic used along with a little anesthic inserted by injection. The healing process is scabbed and healed usually in 7 days.

I am just waiting now to see what the final outcome will be but so far so good, just concerned about the laser on the breast, does it cause cancer and hopefully the color of my skin will not be darker