Facial Fillers-Love my Results! - Dallas, TX

I first discovered Dr. Malouf when I was...

I first discovered Dr. Malouf when I was researching the non-surgical face lift. At that point I didn't even know what that was! I felt a lot of confidence in trying him out because he had done thousands and thousands of these procedures and injections and had very good ratings. I had had Botox about ten years ago (different doctor!) and ended up with severe eyelid droop. Needless to say, I was anxious never to have that experience again, and had since learned that a great deal of the result depends on the practitioner's expertise and placement of the product.

I was looking for no down time and I didn't want it apparent that I had something done. I was very fearful of another bad experience, but Dr. Malouf knew what to recommend and didn't try to talk me into anything, just asked what kind of improvement I was looking for. I got Juvederm in the naso-labial folds and also Radiesse on my cheek bones to address under eye hollows and give a little bit of a lift to the cheek area. Greatest thing I've ever done! The injections were not painful and the results were immediate! I went on my lunch hour and after about 15 minutes of applying an ice pack, I was ready to go back to work. A couple of tiny bruises that not even my husband noticed and which only lasted for about a week.
I've been back to Dr. Malouf at least three times (most recently in February) for exactly the same thing in the last couple of years and have been just overjoyed with the results each time. (Once I had Beleotero.) I tend to go with minimal filler more often to keep that very naturaI look. I found it helpful to wait for any minor swelling to go down to see if I needed a little bit more. I've also had appointments with Stacey for chemical peels and laser hair removal, which also worked out great! The laser machine they use is fantastic and not uncomfortable.

I highly recommend Dr. Malouf and his staff and will continue to go for regular "refreshing" to stay looking good! Maybe some day I'll be brave enough to try Botox again.

It is always nice to find a doctor you like and who does a good job.  I like your tip about using less filler more often for more natural results.
Dallas Dermatologist

Dr. Malouf is very gentle. He is calm and upbeat and I have a lot of confidence in him. I didn't rate aftercare because I've never needed any. I have always been seen promptly with no wait time.