Awesome, Natural Looking Lip Enhancement! - Dallas, TX

I am getting up there and my lips were looking...

I am getting up there and my lips were looking very thin and I wanted a fuller lip. We also did a little Juvederm around the nasal folds which turned out great and Botox around my eyes and forehead...boy and I cute now! Figure this will last close to a year so well worth the cost and no down time!

I think it was 10 to 15 minutes, about the same time (maybe a little less) than you would wait after a dental block to get numb. I was amazed at how well it worked, I did it the first time because I didn't like how long I was numb with the block....I really think the creme did better!

Good to know! I agree, being numb for a while isn't too fun. Thanks for filling me in :)

It didn't hurt at all....if I hadn't had my eyes open I woulsn't have even known it was happening. Dr. Polder uses a super numbing creme for me which works VERY well, but you can ask for a dental block. I've had both and I think the creme is better!
The one thing you should be sure you do, is, if you take an aspirin a day (I do) stop that for a week to 10 days before the procedure. No guarantee that you won't have a bruise or two but it makes a difference!!
Dallas Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Polder was so knowledgeable when I was asking her about lip enhancement. I'd had some Juvederm injections before for my lips but didn't see any difference so I explained to her what I wanted and she listened! She explained the appropriate balance of upper and lower lip size and when she was done, my lips were perfect! Bigger but very natural looking! I am SO happy with the result!!