1800 Grafts 2 1/2 Years Ago - DEFINITELY Worth It! - Dallas, TX

Arrived at 7:30 AM. I was given Valium and an...

Arrived at 7:30 AM. I was given Valium and an antibiotic initially. The administering of the anesthetic was a little uncomfortable, but definitely not unbearable. Once it kicked in and my scalp was numb, it was all good. Literally no pain during the procedure after that. During the procedure, I was informed what was going on, how far along we were, etc. I spent most of the time watching TV and talking to the technicians. At 4:00 PM, a loose sterile covering was put on the area, and I left with my pain meds, some meds to aid in sleep if needed, antibiotics, ointment for the donor area, shampoo kit (provided), after care instructions, and an appointment for the next morning @ 9:00 AM.

The first night there was a little discomfort at the donor area, but the pain meds and a neck wrap pillow to keep the pressure off the donor area took care of that.

Next morning appointment at 9:00 AM, they shampooed my head, the Dr. checked me out and answered any questions I had, and I was good to go.

I never experienced a lot of pain. Sure it was tender at the donor area for about 4 or 5 days, but nothing bad. And as they told me, the key is to keep things clean.

In my case, I had growth starting at about 45 days. At 5 months, my "widows peaks" were pretty much gone, and my hair line was back. At my 6 month check up, the Dr. told me I was way ahead of schedule.

I do take Propecia, and will continue to do so. I have absolutely no adverse side effects from the Propecia. I also take 5000 mcg of the vitamin supplement Biotin daily. My hair grows like crazy, and I defy anyone to detect that I have had a procedure done. I couldn't be more pleased with the results of my procedure. No scars at all. And because I paid attention to the Dr's instructions, and protected the procedure area from too much sun exposure during the healing process, my scalp has no discoloration.

Find yourself a good Doctor, ask questions, and follow the instructions if you have the procedure done. It is well worth the investment. I would recommend this to anyone experiencing hair loss.

Dr. Martin Behnke - Bosley - Dallas

Dr. B in Dallas is the best in my opinion. He took his time with me. Answered my questions and addressed any concerns I had. And made himself available to me by phone after the procedure if I had a question. I just think he is a very good and thoughtful professional. I am so happy with my results.