Greatest Thing I Ever Did for Me - Dallas

I started out at 300 lbs. It has been 10 months...

I started out at 300 lbs. It has been 10 months and I am at 180 now. This was the best thing for me!

He was very picky about what patients he takes. Only those who truly will use their tool in the right way. He does massive health and psychological screening as well.

Hi Beverly~ Congrats on your weight loss! I'm very impressed that he/she screened potential patients first. Can you tell me the doctor's name in North Texas you used?

You look great! Congrats on your weight loss.

Thank you very much. I have loved this journey.

Thanks for your review Beverly. Have you had to make big changes to your lifestyle in order to lose the weight? How have you handled the change in food consumption?

I have had to completely change my way of looking at food. It hasn't been hard, but a wonderful journey. I look at food now as more fuel than comfort. I feel so much better without thinking about it constantly.

May I ask, are you going to be taking the next step in having plastic surgery?

At this point, I don't think so. I may at some time decide to do the tummy tuck, but right now I am trying to exercise it away as much as possible. I don't like the idea of having another surgery.

That makes sense. Exercise is going to be a big part of maintaining your weight. If you can kill two birds with one stone then that's great!