Could Not Have Been Better - Dallas, TX

Because I heard his great reputation and years of...

Because I heard his great reputation and years of experience with these type of procedures. I did not have to use general anesthesia and got the natural appearance I wanted.

Dallas Dermatologist

Dr. M's years of experience with in office procedures.

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for sharing your facelift experience. What was it like under local anesthetic? I think I'd be too much of a scaredy-cat to do that! :)

Sharon,

I felt the same way until I spoke with several patients that had the surgery as well. The medication I was prescribed not only made me feel relaxed, but helped with the small amount of anxiety I had. Thiry minutes after I took it I was in a restful sleep, but still responded to Dr. Malouf throughout the surgry. Not having to recover from general anesthesia made this experience like none I have had before. I would do it again tomorrow!

That's really interesting. So you don't remember the procedure really, even though you were "awake"?

I recall Dr. Malouf asking me to turn my head sllightly and clinch my jaw. The staff commented that I would respond and return to my rest....