1 Day After EMatrix in Dallas, TX

So far, so good. Here in Dallas there is a...

So far, so good. Here in Dallas there is a wonderful alternative to the high cost of these non-surgical cosmetic treatments--an institute where they teach them. Because it is a school, you can either choose to have an instructor (regular cost) or students (super low cost) do the procedures. Yes, I know there is a risk factor, and some procedures may not be as suitable for this kind of thing, but frankly there were 3 students doing the eMatrix while the instructor paid close attention--I had face, neck & chest done--and each of them was just as good as a typical technician you would pay far more for. I used the "B" setting since I have sun damage, melasma, and skin laxity. It was a predictable experience, with the "rubber band" type stings and immediate heat response but nothing I couldn't handle.

I realize I am only one day out, and even though everything looks even (eMAtrix has distinctive grid marks so you can see where the RF energy was used) I probably won't know for sure until another week or two. I will update then, but wanted to say for now that I am very pleased and especially with the awesome deal--super professional yet friendly place - gotta love it!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

BTW, forgot to mention a couple things. First, the...

BTW, forgot to mention a couple things. First, the price was even lower than usual since the person before me had cancelled so
I got the chest treatment gratis so they could have the students "operate" and second, forgot to say I just turned 51 and have always had a good amount of hyperpigmentation which had begun to increase a lot the last few years. The instructor told me that my skin swelled up immediately after they started the procedure, which is a good sign of general health (indicating histamine response which will likely give a great result). So I am looking forward to seeing the full effects in a few months, although most say the improvements start in a couple weeks.

While looking for information on Venus Freeze, I ran across the information posted in the above review on the National Laser Institute. I wanted to provide an update that the the Venus Freeze is no longer offered at this institution.
Any updates on how you look today?

Gena

Hi Sandy,

I'm glad that although you went and saw a group of students their teacher was right there and the results were good. The community to would like to know how everything turns out in a few months.

-Britt

National Laser Institute

Top notch all the way - the only category not sure of is how my skin will respond to the treatment overall so will check back in a week or two and update.