2 Week Post-op from my Breast Augmentation Via Transaxillary Incision

I am 2 week post-op from my breast augmentation...

I am 2 week post-op from my breast augmentation via transaxillary incision, submuscular placement of 275cc round moderate profile silicone implants & lipo of the axilla.

I choose to finally undergo breast augmentation b/c I wanted a more balanced figure. I have always had a small frame so I choose to go from an AA cup to a full B cup. I wanted to find a PS who speacialized in tranaxillary incisions b/c I wanted to avoid scars on my breasts. In addition, I wanted to improved the overall appearance of the area under my arms responsible for the dreaded "bra fat". Doing both procedures simultaneously increased the amount of bruising & pain I experienced post-op & unfortunaltely I developed several swollen lymph nodes underneath my armpits.

I went in for my post-op consult w/ my PS & I have developed a few swollen lymph nodes of the axilla... Should I be concerned about this complication? What treatments & home remedies will help speed up the healing process? On average, how long does it take for them to subside?

I am in the medical industry myself & did many years of research before choosing my PS. He came highly recommended by previous patients & is highly regarded within the medical community. He has over 20 years of experience specializing in transaxillary incisions & is widely known for being a perfectionist within the cosmetic surgery industry.