I wanted my breasts to have the volume - Breast Augmentation - Dallas, TX

I wanted my breasts to have the volume that they...

I wanted my breasts to have the volume that they had prior to having my two children. It was the first time that I had considered having elective surgery and was a bit nervous that I may come out of the surgery with breasts larger than I wanted. I explained that I wanted them "natural" looking and feeling. I awoke from surgery and was ecstatic about my new breasts.

I was given pain and anxiety medication and took it as directed. The pain was so minimal that the day after surgery I was at the mall.

Hey :) what kind of implants do you have in your breast now ? you really look wonderful !!!!! my breast is very simular to yours and I am planing on getting them done next year....you would help me a lot if you would tell me more about your implants..i am not sure if my surgent was succesting the right thing for me...he said hight profile silicone 300cc it is..but I am not sure about that....Im looking forward to your answere :) jade

Awesome! You look great! I'm glad you had minimal pain too! I did right after but on day 2, my sternum was killing me. Today is an early day 3 so I'm hoping for the best! Thx for sharing!
Thks for sharing your story and photos, you look great!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr and his staff made me feel relaxed and comfortable immediately. He made sure that I knew I could contact him with any questions that may arise. By taking my medication as directed, I had almost no pain. I was at the mall the following day. My surgery was 2 years ago and my breasts look fantastic.