Great Staff, Skilled Doctor, LOVE the New Me! - Dallas, TX

Asymmetrical, sagging, small breast. After...

Asymmetrical, sagging, small breast. After looking at hundreds of breast augmentation photos, I showed him exactly what I wanted. Out of hundreds of pictures I can say My breast turned out better than any photo I could find.  I was worried about my nipple placement because my breast were asymmetrical with one nipple lower than the other. Dr Burns worked with my tissue to give me the perfect alignment; he's turely an artist!

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Burns always puts the patient's needs first and has a great friend staff. I did a lot of research on several plastic surgeons in North Texas and after careful review decided to go with Dr. Burns. I couldn't have made a better decision.

I always wanted fuller breast. I'm now 40 and I finally went threw with it. I'm very happy with them!!!! I just wish I would of done it a long time ago. Dr. Glass in Lafayette LA. Did my surgery. I had gel implants and my husband said they look and fill real, if he didn't no what they looked like before he would of never knew they aren't real.
Happy ever after!!!!!

Thanks sharing your experience with us! How did recovery go for you?