Best Decision I've Made! - Dallas, TX

I was very nervous about getting a breast...

I was very nervous about getting a breast augmentation but had been wanting one for years. After hearing about Dr. T I decided to make an appt. His office was extremely nice and the staff was exceptional. During my consultation, we decided on my breat implant size as well as type of implant. I went for 370 cc, silicone implants, under the muscle. Dr. T was so helpful with my decision and was very patient while I went back and forth between sizes. I felt very comfortable the whole time and I knew he was giving me the best recommendations.

I wad so excited for the day of my surgery!! The day of my surgery was so much better than I could have expected. Before I had time to be nervous I was waking up in the recovery room with NO pain. That day I required very little pain medications and by the next day I was ready to meet friends for dinner. I felt like a new woman with my new, amazing breasts! It's been almost a year since my surgery and my breasts look perfect. They are soft and perky and look very natural. I could not be any happier with Dr. T as my plastic surgeon. He is definitely one of the best and most qualified plastic surgeons out there. Thank you Dr. T!!!!

I'm glad you were able to get this done for yourself. Sounds like you had a great experience. Dinner the next night with friends. Wow!

Austin Plastic Surgeon