Worth It!!! - Dallas, TX

I had a small amount of botox injected into my...

I had a small amount of botox injected into my "11 lines" area in between my eyebrows. My doctor did 3 injections in that area and then one injection right above the middle of each eyebrow, that was it. I didn't want the entire forehead area done as I don't have tons of lines, but some and didn't want a weird fake look. I can still move my forehead, I still have slight 11 lines but I can't frown as easily - I don't have that constant look of frowning on my face! Yay. I was VERRRRRY concerned about trying botox for so long. I wanted to but was just flat out scared. Well I'm thrilled I did it - I also received Perlane for my cheeks (see my review there for my comments on Perlane - also great). I did have headaches for a few days afterward - but I don't know what to blame that on. Could have been stress for all I know. But I do know no one would know I have this done, it's incredibly natural and looks great. I highly recommend it...!

You know, I had slight headache and tiredness the first few times I had it but I find that I don't get those symptoms anymore and I have been using it for about 2 years. I love it too, you don't realize what a difference it makes not to have the 11's with the furrowed look until they are gone! I have it in my upper too and don't worry about freezing your whole forehead and looking weird if you just do a little bit. I don't think I ever vget more than 20 units in each area. I have one crazy right eyebrow too that always moves more (I can move them seperately) and sometimes will get 5 units above it to tame it.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon and ENT. He probably costs a little more than some others but I was willing to pay for experience and expertise. He was fantastic.