Worth It!!! - Dallas, TX

I had a small amount of botox injected into my...

I had a small amount of botox injected into my "11 lines" area in between my eyebrows. My doctor did 3 injections in that area and then one injection right above the middle of each eyebrow, that was it. I didn't want the entire forehead area done as I don't have tons of lines, but some and didn't want a weird fake look. I can still move my forehead, I still have slight 11 lines but I can't frown as easily - I don't have that constant look of frowning on my face! Yay. I was VERRRRRY concerned about trying botox for so long. I wanted to but was just flat out scared. Well I'm thrilled I did it - I also received Perlane for my cheeks (see my review there for my comments on Perlane - also great). I did have headaches for a few days afterward - but I don't know what to blame that on. Could have been stress for all I know. But I do know no one would know I have this done, it's incredibly natural and looks great. I highly recommend it...!

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon and ENT. He probably costs a little more than some others but I was willing to pay for experience and expertise. He was fantastic.