Overall Happy, Just Thinking Maybe Should Have Gone Bigger - Cyprus

I never had big breasts.. i was a small 34b but...

I never had big breasts.. i was a small 34b but wearing a good bra always shown much bigger and fuller! When i was pregnant my first daughter at 21 i gained 30kg and went to 36dd! After giving bearth, in 2007,i went back to my kg in 7 months but my breast became discusting.. they shrinked and became a deflated 34a-b..!

You can not imagine my feelings..i was crying avery day for several months and my husband use to tell me every day that a breast augmantation would make me feel better but as much i wanted that i had to wait because i wanted an other baby and deep in my mind i knew i had to be paitent.. became pregnant again in 2010 gained 15kg went to a 36d and back to a deflaited 34b after 3 months frm my daughters bearth ,feb 2011, :)! as soon as i lost my kg i stardet searching for plastic surgions..it was time after waiting for the last 4 years!

Finally ,after seeing 5 docs, i had the proceedure done in 31/10/2011. I was so exited and so nervous but finally had it! Iam now 2 months after and verry happy! I had 300cc behind the muscle..maybe if i went bigger would be nicer but i was the one to tell my doctore i wanted somthing really really natural..he wanted to add 325-350 but i said 300 just to be sure lets say.. anyway overall i am happy and diffrent from bfr!

I am more self confidence and i can weare whatever i wand! my husband loves them and says his glad to seem me smile again! I really cried a lot for my boobs :) It was hard for 4-5 days but after slowly slowly everything became much more easyier!

I just want to say to any woman out there that wants this procedure DO IT WITHOUT WORRYING! ITS A LIFE CHANGING THING TO DO :) !!

Dr. Andreas Loannides

He is an EXELLENT doctor! he is kind, takes time to answere your questions, explains all the pros and cons, always answeres his mobile etc! a doc that every woman wants! Always there and spent as much time YOU need! And his staff EXELLENT! Still talk with the girls ofthen :)

Thanks for sharing your story with us! Your results look just lovely.