Sooooo, Worth It! - Cypress, TX

I had a Tummy tuck, Lipo & a scar revision. My...

I had a Tummy tuck, Lipo & a scar revision. My experience with the whole staff has been amazing. I feel like part of the family. They treat me like I am their favorite patient ever.

I am only 10 days post op & my stomach looks amazing. I had very little discomfort & am amazed at how quick I am healing. Although I am still unable to pick my 2 yr. old son up, I can do almost everything he needs, so the things I was most nervous about have gone very smooth. I have gotten both drains out & am able to drive. I was only on the pain meds for a few days & then Tylenol for a couple more after that. It was worth every penny & I would do it again in a heartbeat. I feel great & have loads of confidence with my new figure.

oh i'm soooo happy for u ! I'm so glad to hear that its not as bad as I am thinking it is ! Thanks so much for posting. Hey do you have any pre/post op pictures? I am scheduled for April 4. Never had surgery before so i am really nerouvs. Hopefully, all goes well though :-) Oh one question actually. When did your doc say you can start lifting up your 2 year old? I have a 1.5 year old and a 5 month old.
I can pick him up again at 5weeks. You will definately want to get some full time help the first week. Also, my son can get in & out of his car seat by himself. He also no longer sits in a high chair & can climb up on the couch & get in & out of bed alone. Your children are much younger so I would make sure you have help with these types of things
I think you will be able to pick up your five month old alot sooner than your 1.5 year old... I will have the same probably with my 19 month old... it will be sad not being able to pick him up for a little while!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

When having a procedure of this magnitude. Do your homework. Dr. B is highly accredited & when you meet him you will see why. His staff is friendly & accomodating. They work with you & make the whole process less anxious. Dr. B is a perfectionist & after all that is what we are looking for. I am so happy with my results I am reccomening him to a friend from out of town & offering to let her stay with me, just so she can use him. If you are considering cosmetic surgey. He is worth a consult. Very happy I chose him