Sooooo, Worth It! - Cypress, TX

I had a Tummy tuck, Lipo & a scar revision. My...

I had a Tummy tuck, Lipo & a scar revision. My experience with the whole staff has been amazing. I feel like part of the family. They treat me like I am their favorite patient ever.

I am only 10 days post op & my stomach looks amazing. I had very little discomfort & am amazed at how quick I am healing. Although I am still unable to pick my 2 yr. old son up, I can do almost everything he needs, so the things I was most nervous about have gone very smooth. I have gotten both drains out & am able to drive. I was only on the pain meds for a few days & then Tylenol for a couple more after that. It was worth every penny & I would do it again in a heartbeat. I feel great & have loads of confidence with my new figure.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

When having a procedure of this magnitude. Do your homework. Dr. B is highly accredited & when you meet him you will see why. His staff is friendly & accomodating. They work with you & make the whole process less anxious. Dr. B is a perfectionist & after all that is what we are looking for. I am so happy with my results I am reccomening him to a friend from out of town & offering to let her stay with me, just so she can use him. If you are considering cosmetic surgey. He is worth a consult. Very happy I chose him

oh i'm soooo happy for u ! I'm so glad to hear that its not as bad as I am thinking it is ! Thanks so much for posting. Hey do you have any pre/post op pictures? I am scheduled for April 4. Never had surgery before so i am really nerouvs. Hopefully, all goes well though :-) Oh one question actually. When did your doc say you can start lifting up your 2 year old? I have a 1.5 year old and a 5 month old.
I can pick him up again at 5weeks. You will definately want to get some full time help the first week. Also, my son can get in & out of his car seat by himself. He also no longer sits in a high chair & can climb up on the couch & get in & out of bed alone. Your children are much younger so I would make sure you have help with these types of things
I think you will be able to pick up your five month old alot sooner than your 1.5 year old... I will have the same probably with my 19 month old... it will be sad not being able to pick him up for a little while!
That is wonderful! Congratulations! So you can do alot 10 days post op? I am so glad to hear that, especially about doing things for your son since I have a 19 month old and am so worried about not being able to do things with/for him! When will you be able to pick him up?
My Doctor took some preop pictures, but I did'nt sorry, I can tell you I had a very noticable "belly flop" from having 2 c-sections in less than 2 years in my 40's. Now I look 16 again. I can pick my son up at 5 weeks. I would reccomend if you have a toddler that you make sure you have some full time help for the first 5 days or so. My MIL actually kept my son the 1st 4 days at her house & then a friend helped me out the next 4, After that I could pretty much take care of him
That is so awesome that you can already see how great your stomach looks! So exciting... Hearing that makes me so excited! My MIL will be there the first three days (friday through Sunday) then my little guy will go back to daycare so he will only be home in the evenings during the week and my husband hopefully will be able to handle him...lol! So at 5 weeks you can pick up your little one..
How inspiring! Congrats!