Sooooo, Worth It! - Cypress, TX

I had a Tummy tuck, Lipo & a scar revision. My...

I had a Tummy tuck, Lipo & a scar revision. My experience with the whole staff has been amazing. I feel like part of the family. They treat me like I am their favorite patient ever.

I am only 10 days post op & my stomach looks amazing. I had very little discomfort & am amazed at how quick I am healing. Although I am still unable to pick my 2 yr. old son up, I can do almost everything he needs, so the things I was most nervous about have gone very smooth. I have gotten both drains out & am able to drive. I was only on the pain meds for a few days & then Tylenol for a couple more after that. It was worth every penny & I would do it again in a heartbeat. I feel great & have loads of confidence with my new figure.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

When having a procedure of this magnitude. Do your homework. Dr. B is highly accredited & when you meet him you will see why. His staff is friendly & accomodating. They work with you & make the whole process less anxious. Dr. B is a perfectionist & after all that is what we are looking for. I am so happy with my results I am reccomening him to a friend from out of town & offering to let her stay with me, just so she can use him. If you are considering cosmetic surgey. He is worth a consult. Very happy I chose him