Septoplasty, Tubinoplasty, Rhinoplasty - Cypress, TX

I took about a year to have my procedures done. I...

I took about a year to have my procedures done. I knew since I was also getting a Rhinoplasty along with the Septoplasty/Tunbinoplasty I wanted to lose some weight so that my Rhinoplasty could have the best outcome. I had several appointments with Dr. Clark in preparation during this time. I took 2 weeks off of work (probably be 1 without the Rhinoplasty) to recover, mostly from the bruising and swelling. The pain surprisingly was really not that bad. Your nose is sore and you can't touch or even bump it at first.

I am extremely pleased and can't say enough good about Dr. Clark!

Orange Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Clark has been wonderful. He is very knowledgeable and personable. He does not rush you out of your appointment. He took time to explain in detail ALL aspects of my surgeries. His resume is very impressive. I am very pleased with the procedures he performed on me. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Were there any supplies you found especially useful for recovery?

Ice (I used frozen peas in a snack-size Ziploc baggie), nasal rinse, nasal saline spray, antibiotic ointment, Afrin for first couple of days. It is all on the list I received from my physician.