Worst Experience of my Life - Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Instantly after getting botox injection between my...

Instantly after getting botox injection between my eyes my lips started tingling and my right arm became weak. 2 hours later Im in bed with horrible flu symptoms, which I found out later was a side effect. I had stomach cramps and diareah for 2 weeks. I have horrific anxiety, panic attacks out of no where (never had before) Heart pounding, burning skin all over body especially on my face--Developed vertigo for a few days. The nightmare goes on and on. Its been four weeks and not letting up--Apparently this happens to many people and I had no idea. Botox does not reveal all the side effects that can happen--they say prove it--I WILL NEVER GET BOTOX AGAIN--if you get Botulism from it there is nothing anyone can do except wait and heal for months. Look up Dr. Sharla Helton only person so far to will millions from botox because of side effects--Shes a doctor by the way--

Same side effects here- cramping, weakness, extreme and disabling vertigo, numbess in one leg and back pain. Would like my expenses and loss of income riembursed. How can they approve this poison? I'm 6 weeks post injection for wrinkles and wondering how long symptoms last?
Yes--It came on immediately after getting botox--there are many people online who had the same adverse reaction. Dr Sharla Helton sued botox for the same side effects and she won 15 million dollars--there will be more lawsuits Im sure, its just hard to prove--no test for Botulism exists

I'm so sorry to hear how ill you have been. :( Just to make sure, have you been to a doctor to rule out that there isn't something else going on?