Very Much Worth It! - Cuyahoga Falls, OH

I decided to get Lumineers because I did a lot of...

I decided to get Lumineers because I did a lot of research and watched a lot of videos and the consultation went very well. I got 4 Lumineers over the first 4 front teeth. They weren't that crooked only one I really didn't like but the dentist said to even out better and look natural would be to do the front 4. Got them in June 2009 and haven't had any issues. Got my real ones whitened with the zoom whitening and he shaved down what he needed to do and put them on! Absolutely painless process.

The only thing that stung alittle was the whitening. I should have done 3 rounds of that, but it does irritate your gums after awhile so I was only able to finish 2. To do everything was like 3 visits total I believe. I recieved the Sapphire at home whitening kit to keep up with it and it works great! They are guarenteed for 5 years. I'm going on 4 this summer so hopefully they last a long time :) I also don't eat hard foods like corn on thecob or anything tough. I take care of them as much as I can! Brush after every meal and floss and whiten once a month! :)

Dr. Richard Slaten

Carecredit/Internet. Consultation was awesome. Very warm staff and office! Smooth process and fast!

You say you don't eat hard food but do you have any problems with sandwiches or pizza or any other foods where you still use your front teeth to bite into them?
Not at all! Those items are not really tough, unless the bread is hard! Lol ;)
Things like apples, hard food like that i will just cut up
Its called Sapphire. Its a at home whitening kit and they told me to do it once a month that's why I do it once a month ;)

I'm so glad to hear that your Lumineers are holding up well for you!

I'm not sure what kind of whitening product you are using, but you might want to check with your dentist about the frequency. Sometimes too much bleaching/whitening is not good for your teeth, so I would hate to see your efforts to care so well for your teeth be held back by overdoing it. I'm sure if you ask your dentist they can quickly tell you if you are fine, or if it might be beneficial to cut back. :)